Part 43

Part 43

Yoongi POV

It was night and I still in her room. I kept staring at her until my friend, Doctor Kihyun coming in the room. He saw me staring at her.

"Hey. I heard that your sister tell you to eat.. I have bought you a box of pasta. Don't you wanna eat?" Kihyun asked and I shook my head.

"No.. until she awake." I said and he sighed.

"She will wake up soon. I put this pasta on your side table. Don't forget to eat, ok?" He said and I nodded. He gave up and he leave me. Whatever people talked about me, I don't care. I just hope that she will be fine. I trusted the doctor.

I looked at her until I fall in sleep because I was so tiring and I do dream about her but... I feel like I really meet her..

*In my dream*

I was walking in a very white place and there is a girl with white dress come to me. I looked at her and I saw Areum. She was smiling look at me. I was trying to hug her but I can't get to hug her. I didn't know why..

"Hey.. I miss you so much.. please don't leave me.." I said and she tried to look at me with smile but I can see her sadness behind her smiling and I knew something bad would happen if I leave her here. I tried to hold her hand but it was too late.. what I can hear from her..

"I am sorry but it was my time to go.."

*End dream*

I woke up with shocking and I saw, she was fighting with her life. I pressed the emergency button and the doctor came with the nurse. They looked at Areum and they tell me to go outside the room. The nurse closed the door and I was so worry about what happen to Areum just now. I didn't know, what to do and I tried to call my sister, Yoonji.

Yoonji POV

It was 3 a.m. I was still sleeping on the sofa. My phone was ringing and I answered it without look at the name.

"Hello?" I asked with sleepy voice.

"Yah! Come here! It was emergency!" I was so shocking and I said to him 'yes, I am coming.' After that, I called RM to  take me at home to the hospital. I can hear that RM rushing to come to get me and we went to hospital straightforward.

When I arrived at the hospital with RM, I saw my older brother sitting on the floor. We didn't know what happen but I ran as fast as I can and I hugged my brother. He didn't response but he cried so loud and that's first time, I saw he cried with so emotional. The doctor bow to us and RM settle it down slowly. I tried to make Yoongi calm down by hugging him.

RM POV

I was shocking that Yoonji called me on 3 a.m. I didn't sleep yet because I have work to do. I was super tired. I want to get sleep after I done doing my work in studio. I answered Yoonji called and I was shocking that she said Suga telling her to go to hospital and I have to take her there. I called my driver because I don't have a car license.. So, I called the driver and ask for a ride to Yoonji's house and straight to the hospital.

When we arrived there, I see Suga sitting on the floor. Yoonji went toward her brother and she hugged him to comfort him. I was the one that go to the doctor and the doctor explain to me, what is going on here.

"We are sorry.. we can't save Lee Areum because her blood just come out from her mouth and her heart rate was dropping slowly.. we can't save her.. We want all the family gathering and we have to pluck off all the wire from her body." The doctor said and I nodded. I tell Yoonji to call Jennie and her family because they are the only family members that Areum has. So, Yoonji do called them.

About 10 minutes, Jennie and her parents arrived and they are shocking with the news, I have telling to them. We allowed to go into Areum's ward room. I hold Suga's hand to support his weak body and bring him to the ward. The doctor and nurses just bow to us. I put Suga's hand to Yoonji shoulder. I do stand up behind them. They were crying harder and without realising, I am also crying.

Yoonji POV

I hold Yoongi's hand and he can't look straight to Areum.. Areum's heart rate dropping slowly and finally, she passed away. I can heard everyone in the ward was crying and I am also crying. I looked at Yoongi, he feeling so sad. I can't see his face because he lowered his head down. The doctor come in with the nurse and they check up Areum. The doctor said when is she gone.. I don't believe that she is not here anymore.. how about my brother.. I just can't think about it properly..

***

It was 1 month, Areum leave us. I still can't believe she really gone and how about my brother? He still working at the company as an idol with his group, BTS and also a composer. He was not like before. He was more mature and he didn't interesting with girls except me because he said that I am his sister..

Now, I am laying on Suga's couch in his studio. I want to sleep until this man come in and sit down on top of me.

"YAH!! ARE YOU BLIND?!!" I said and I opened my eyes. The man was V, who was sitting on top of me. I always call him, Taehyung but he said, he wants her to call him, V because he is also an idol. He is a weird man that I have ever met in this world.

"HEY! THIS IS MY PLACE. NOT YOURS!" He said and I looked at Yoongi, who is looking at us, right now.

"Wow.. it's similar with my situation with Areum." Yoongi said and I looked at V.

"Never think that a girl will crazy for you, V." I said smirked and V looked at me with poker face.

"What are you talking about? There are a bunch of gurls out there want me." He said in English with smirked.

" 'Gurls'? It was 'girls', stupid!" I said and he was mad as hell and I went to Yoongi. He just staring at us.

"Get out from my studio." He said and I sticked out my tongue to V but Yoongi also looked at me. "You too, sister." He said and I was blank.

"Why do I get out from your studio too while he is the one that bother me." I said and he smiled to me.

"Give me time for being alone." He said and I nodded. I looked at V, he sticked out his tongue to me. I was like 'whatever bitch.. I'm out'

After I went out from 'Suga's studio'.. V closed the door and I turn around and I looked at him. I punched his shoulder harder and I ran away.

"YOU!!!" V scream and he tried to catch me until I meet Soobin and I hidden behind him. V tried looking for me and he also asked Soobin if he see me. Soobin shook his head and V went away. I took a deep breath and Soobin turn to me.

"That's good that you are 155cm." He said and I looked away with blushing.

"Well, thankful that you are 185cm or maybe, 187cm.." I said and he smiled.

"That's why, I like you. You cute enough for me." He said and I was blushing more harder. I just can't looked at him straight after what he said and I went to the lift and he followed me. He also hold my hand until the lift stopped to floor 9 and when the lift door opened, there is Bang PD-nim in front of the lift. I took away my hand from Soobin and Soobin smiled.

"Hello, both of you. Are you dating or something?" Bang PD-nim asked and I looked at Soobin.

"Well, we just want to go to the rooftop. To take some fresh air." Soobin said and PD-nim smiled.

"So, Min Yoonji.. I heard...." PD-nim know that I will going to military. I cut he talking about it because I never tell Soobin about it.

"It's ok. We can talk later in group chat. Thank you, PD-nim." I said and bow to him. He just gave me a thumb up. He leave us to go rooftop first. He took other lift.

"It was so close.." I said whispered and Soobin looked at me with a curious face.

***

When we arrived at the rooftop, we sat down on the bench. It was so fun to sit here because it was so calm here. Maybe, I should tell Soobin right now but can he accept me to go to the military? I have to left him here..

-----