Part 20

Part 20

Yoonji's POV

It was my last day for holidays but I have to wake up early because Soobin was staying in my house for one night. My mom forced me last night to let Soobin stay here.. So, I did say to him for staying here.

I wake up on 7 p.m. I took my towel and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and I did all my routine for my daily morning.

After I done, I dried my hair and I tie it into ponytail. I wore a black sweater and I wore a black long pant.

I went to the kitchen and I can see mom cooking something in the kitchen.

"Mom, what are the menu for breakfast?" I asked and my mom was shocking.

"Hey Yoonji-yah~I want to make kimchi pancake. It's was a long time, I didn't make the kimchi pancake, right?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Yup, do you need some help?" I asked and Soobin came to the kitchen.

"Mrs.Min..." Soobin called my mom with sleepy voice.

"I tell you to call me, mom." She said and she cut the kimchi carefully.

"Mom..What do you cooking today?" He asked and I laughed because his eyes still half open. I know, he was not clean up his face and brushing his teeth.

"I want to make kimchi pancake. Oh! I forgot 1 thing." Mom said and she took out some money from her pocket. She gave it to me.

"Please buy 2 leeks." She said and I look at her blank.

"Suddenly? But the money..." I asked and she look at Soobin.

"Soobin-yah! Please accompany her walk to the market near by here~" She said and he nodded. Huh? Why he has to accompany me? What just happen here?

"Mom..What is this? This money was a lot and why I have to go with him?" I asked and my mom looked at me with her shaped eyes.

"This is your chance. I know everything about my children even I am busy working. Spend your time with happiness if it can make you happy." She said and my tears dropped. I wiped it quickly. Mom know that I am broke up with Bomin? But..How? I never tell her.. I wiped my tears again. "Go to your room and change your clothes quickly!" She said and I hugged her.

"Thank you." I said and I went away because I am embarrassed with what I did to mom. I never hugged mom. I know, every family did it but my family full of ego.. So, we can said it was my first time hugged my mom.

I took my jacket, phone and also purse. I went to the outside house and I waited for Soobin.

After 30 minutes, I waited for him at the outside house. I went in the house because I feel annoying with his slow movement. He just came out from the room. He walked to the door and he wore his shoes. I look at him.

"Do you know, what time just now?" I asked and he smile forced.

"I am sorry for being late." He said and I just sighed. I can't do anything but I have to accept my fate.

***

We went to the market near by the house. I took 2 leeks and I pay it at the counter. Soobin kept following me. I took the leeks but he took away from me.

"Let me hold it for you." He said and he walked pass me. We were about to go home but I stopped Soobin.

"Let me take you a walk to some place. I thought, you never know about this place well." I said and I clear my throat because I feel thirsty. He looked at me with smiled.

"I will give leave the leeks first at your house before we went for a walk." He said. He went to the house. I waited for him at the side road.

When, I waited for Soobin, I listen for a song and I try to sing but I can't singing well. I kept quiet and suddenly, I heard someone singing follow the song. I looked at him.

"Soobin..You can sing?" I asked and he looked at me.

"No~I just trying to make you smile. I am sorry again for make you waiting for me." He said and I looked away because I feel my face become red. "Why?" He asked and I looked at in front of me. I saw an ice cream truck.

"Ice..Ice Cream! I REALLY MISS TO EAT ICE CREAM! HAHA~" I said. Do I said too louder? Whatever.

I went to the truck without look at right and left on the road. I almost got hit by a car but Soobin catched me with his big body. We fall on the side road. The car leave us. I am shocking about the situation and I opened my eyes, I saw Soobin touched his left arm.

I sat down quickly and I help him. The ice cream truck uncle help us too.

"Aigoo! How can this happening?!" He asked and I looked at Soobin. His arm must be so hurt.

"Soobin. I am sorry..." I said regret and I try to touch his arm but he hold my hand.

"That's ok. Promise, you are save now." He said. I poor him.

"But..your arm.." I said and the uncle gave me an ice pack.

"Here. Put it at the injury spot. I hope, your arm will be healing soon." I thanked the uncle and I put it to Soobin's arm. I know, he feeling hurt but this is the best for you to be fine.

It was taking 30 minutes, I looked at Soobin's arm with worried.

"Is your arm still hurting? I think, we should go to the hospital right now." I said and he shaked his head.

"I am fine." He said and he looked at me smiled.

"Here you go! I gave you two type of ice cream. A chocolate ice cream for boy and a strawberry ice cream for girl. Have fun." The uncle said and I want to pay it but he pushed my hand slowly. "That's ok, a little girl. It was your lucky day. I think, it was because of your partner. He is really matching with you. It was free just for you two." The uncle smiled and I bow to him.

"Thank you..Thank you so much uncle." I said and I went to Soobin. I gave him the chocolate ice cream.

"You bought it?" He asked and he started to eat it.

"No. That uncle gave it to me." I said and I smiled. I ate the ice cream and I am also help Soobin because he can't use his hand.

-----