Part 13

Part 13

Yoonji POV

I didn't know, our summer holidays just around the corner .So, I am so excited to relieve my stress at the place that got support by Jennie's father.

We did a lot of homework and we did go to school everyday until it was summer holidays. I still feel lonely when I walked alone, sleep without think about Bomin and I still can't forget him. He like my best memories and also my worst memories in my mind. I will never forget about him.

***

Day passing and the day for our vocation just around the corner. It was already my last day for school and we will going our summer holidays tomorrow. Jennie has telling us that his father was done paying all our destination. So, she said that we should not worry about our destination. We just need to pack our clothes and all the things we needed.

Now, here I am. I sat down on the floor and I look at my closet, which clothes I should wear even all of the clothes was black colour.

Then, Suga came in my room. He sat down on my bed.

"Oi~What are you doing?" He asked and I took the clothes, I need too.

"Pack all my clothes because tomorrow, I will go to a vocation with my friends." I said. I think, he was shocking because I did not tell him. He stand up and walked to me.

"Yah! Why don't you tell me early? I should come with you." He said and I shaked my head.

"I don't know that you want to follow our 'girls' vocation." I said and he look away.

"Don't miss me if you went there alone." He said and suddenly, I got a message from Jennie.

*❤️PRETTY BESTIES❤️*

Jennie🌷: Everyone! I got new news!

Yoonji🌻: What is the news?

Dahyun🌹: What is that?

Jennie🌷: My father is paying for 8 person for our destination.

Dahyun🌹: But we only 3 person..

Jennie🌷: My cousin follow with us. So, any of your family want to follow with us?

When I was reading, I can feel Suga read our message. I hide my phone and I look at Suga.

"What?" I asked and he pointed to him.

"How about me?" He said and I sighed.

"Alright.." I said and I opened the chat group back.

*❤️PRETTY BESTIES❤️*

Dahyun🌹: I am an only child.

Yoonji🌻: My brother want join us.

Jennie🌷: Great! But if your brother join us..Then,he is only guy in our vocation..

Yoonji🌻: I have tell him but he said he still want to join us.

Dahyun🌹: How lucky to get a brother that always take care of his sister~

Yoonji🌻: 😅Not take a good care..Really..

Jennie🌷: Alright guys! I will look for some students to go to a vocation with us. Thank you for helping! ❤️

Then, I continued do arrange my clothes. Suga look at me.

"Yup, you can join us." I said and he stand up.

"Then, I will do arrange my clothes too." He said and he went away. That's all he want to say to me.

After I done arranging my clothes, I look at my luggage. It was not a long day. It was just 3 days vocation. So,I didn't pack many clothes to the vocation day tomorrow. I just lay on my bed and I want to take a nap but I didn't know, I slept deeply.

~Next Day~

"Yoonji!! Wake up!!! Or we will be late!!!!" Suga called me from outside my room. I woke up shocking and I did get ready quickly. I brought out my luggage and I saw Suga was waiting for me in the taxi. My mom saw me and she hugged me. She also gave me some money before Suga and I went to the bus station. I ran to the taxi and we waved to mom.

About 30 minutes, we arrived at the bus station. I saw Jennie and Dahyun in front of a bus. They waved at me and I waved back. Suga help me bring my luggage. They hugged me and they looks so happy. I mean, me too, I am so happy and excited to go to Gapyeong-gun. I look at Suga. His face was blushing for suddenly. I feel weird because of him.

"Yoonji, I forgot to let you know about my cousin, Areum." Jennie said and Areum came out from Jennie's back.

"Hello. My name is Lee Areum." She said and we did shake hands.I show them my brother.

"He is my older brother." I said and I let them gave bow to Suga except Areum.

"My..My name is Min Yoongi. Can call me, Suga." He said and he throw out his hand for the first time in front of a girl,name Areum.

"Nice to meet you." She said and she did shaked hand with Suga. Suga look at her face and she was shocking. "Oh! Is this fate?! We meet before in the barber shop, remember?" She asked and I look at Suga. Don't say that girl that he fall in love is Jennie's cousin. I just know that my older brother did cut his hair before but I still didn't understand why he run away after cut hair and didn't tell me at all.

"Y...Yes." Suga said and suddenly, there are three person coming from Suga's back.

"How...How the hell you are coming with us too?!" I asked and Dahyun hold me. Jennie went to them.

"Soobin, Taehyun and our new transfer student in your class, Jay will be joined us too!" Jennie said and she hold Soobin's arm but it was weird because Soobin didn't push her hand away.

One of a bus coming toward us. We all put our luggages in the bus. We went in the bus and I was sitting in front of the bus. Suga want to sit beside me but Jay took the place. Suga glared at him and he sat down behind me. I didn't know Areum sat down beside Suga. Jennie pulled Soobin's arm with her. They sat down together. So, last but not least, our new match, Dahyun and Taehyun. They didn't look at each other.

The bus started driving to our destination, Gapyeong-gun. It was 55 kilometres from Seoul. I look at the window and I took a deep breath. I will be so tired. Actually, I like stay at home but for my best friends that try to make me relieve my stress, I just following them.

"Yoonji-yah." Jay called me and I look at him.

"What?" I asked and he pat his shoulder.

"If you want to sleep well, sleep on my shoulder. I didn't care." He said and I nodded. I didn't not want too but I am tired. So,I didn't care. I let my head rest on his shoulder.

Suddenly, there is a hand avoid me from my head rest on his shoulder. It was Suga's hand.

"Yah!" I screamed and I look at him.

"What?" He asked with emotionless.

"He was not a stranger. He is my best friend." I said and he nodded. He pulled back his hand. I look at Soobin. He look at me with emotionless. Jennie also slept on his shoulder with their hand hold to each other. I don't know why I feel hurt in deep of my heart. I feel like... Jealous? No way..I can't forget how hurt when Bomin broke my heart into pieces and now, I feel jealous. I sighed and I sat down properly. I let my head rest again on Jay's shoulder. I pulled his arm and I hugged it. I feel so comfortable.

Finally, we arrived at the Gapyeong-gun station.We went to the out of the bus. We took our luggage bag. I want to pull it but someone took my luggage bag.

-----