Part 35

Part 35

Yoonji POV

After TXT finish performing, they all stand up in front of me. I tell them to sit down because I can see they are so sweating and also tiredness. I took five cup of water and give them one by one.

"I really love your performance! It's really amazing and perfect." I said and Soobin took a deep breath.

"How about your bias? Did you change your mind?" He asked and I took a minute for thinking.

"Well, everyone do the best for this performance but I still chose Beomgyu as my bias." I said and Beomgyu stand up. He did shaked hand with me.

"Thank you so much! Yeonjun hyung! Take a picture of us. It will be new  memories of mine." He said and I did smiled when Yeonjun take a picture of us. Soobin sighed.

"I see.." Soobin said and he stand up to go to the rest room. I was clueless. Is he jealous? Taehyun poked me on my waist.

"Hey!" I said and he looked at me. He looked back at the rest room.

"Soobin hyung was waiting for you about 6 years now. I always see he try to message you but he kept delete it. I didn't know, why but are you planning to get back with him?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know... Maybe, yes or maybe,...." I was thinking harder.

"Well, I didn't know what will you chose but please think about it deeply and don't be rushing." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Taehyun. You are my best former class monitor ever!" I said and he laughed.

"Whatever. You should go to Soobin and say something to him." He pushed me to the break time room and I took a deep breath. I show him my sign of 'ok' 👌. I opened the door. I looked at him sitting on the sofa. Is he really mad at me because I chose Beomgyu as my bias?

I stood up in front of him and I looked at him but he ignored me.

"Hey. Are you mad because I chose Beomgyu as my bias?" I said and he didn't answered me. I thought, he didn't care about it. "Well, I chose him as my bias but that's not mean that I like him. I like Choi Soobin in my reality life. Not Choi Soobin on the stage." I said and he still ignored me. I cleared my throat. I knee down on the floor and I did hold his hands. "I am not good at persuade people.. but.. I am sorry.." I said and suddenly, he smiled. He did laughing at me. I was clueless.. why he was laughing when he just ignored me all the time.

"I know, I am sorry because I am making you worry. Swear to god that I will never be jealous like this again. I am so sorry." He said and I looked at him with mad. How dare he did make me worry about him. I stood up and I looked away from him.

"Well, I have a work to do at my brother's studio. I will be back soon." I said and I leave everyone in the practice dance with many questions. Anyway, boys didn't understand girl well.

Soobin stood up and he did follow me but I didn't hear his footsteps after maybe, one of his friend hold his hand to let me be alone for a while. I just ran away from them and I went into the lift. I just lowered my head and I pressed the lift button. The lift opened and I didn't know, there are two men in that lift. I just ignored it and I didn't look at their face. I pressed the button to any level. I didn't know well about this building. I just feel mad at Soobin. That's all.

"Hey! Is that Suga's sister?" One of them said and another one.. maybe, just nodded because I didn't heard he said yes or no.

The lift opened and I just walked out from the lift and I just walked wherever I want too until I stopped at a person stand up in front of me. I looked at his face. Oh.. he is Taehyung.