Part 38

Part 38

Warning!
First, I want to say sorry because I was very focus to write the story and I just know that this is the longest part from others part. Please don't blame me and you can continue reading this part. I am so sorry. (╥﹏╥)

Yoonji POV

It was already morning, I woke up so early because I didn't get how to get a right time for wake up in Korea. I always living in L.A.. So, that's why.. Haha.

I opened the door room and I went to the kitchen. My mom still didn't wake up. Only me, who's wake up at 5 a.m, right? So, I took a bowl of cereal and also a cup of water. I eaten it until done. I went to my room and I changed my clothes to sport clothes. I went to a park near my house. I did jogging until 7 a.m. I sat down at the bench near the playground. I saw some kids playing at the playground. I miss my childhood memories.

Suddenly, someone sat down beside me with a black mask and a black spectacle. I looked at her face careful. Is that Jennie?

"Are you Jennie?" I asked and she looked at me shocked. She opened her spectacle.

"MIN YOONJI!!!!" She said loudly and she hugged me. I hugged her back. We let go ourselves.

"Hey! How are you?!" I asked and she was so happy.

"I'm good but can we talk at a private cafe?" She said and I nodded weird. What is she scare? She always looked around her.

"Alright, let's go!" I said and we went to the private cafe.

***

We took a sit. I ordered two strawberries milk and also two type of slices cakes. It was remind me when we are a highschool student.

"Well, what happen to you?" I asked and she opened her spectacle. She also opened her mask.

"I feel so tired. I ran away from sasaeng." She said and I looked around us.

"What? Sasaeng?" I asked and she sighed.

"Don't you look at news in Korea right now?" She asked and I looked at my phone... Oh.. I forget to bring my phone and also my wallet.

"Jennie, how about use yours.. because I forgot to bring my phone and also my wallet. Everything left at my home." I said and she laughed.

"You still the same that I know from highschool. Here." She let me borrow her phone and I opened the Naver.

'BLACKPINK JENNIE, GET SOME REST FROM HER GROUP BECAUSE SHE WAS TIRED WITH SASAENG THAT BOTHER AROUND HER.' - Pispetch News
[ Author : I think, you know who is 'Pispect News.. doesn't sound familiar with Dispetch News.. 😂 I am sorry, I can't mention that  news.]

"Hey! Are you a famous idol now?!" I asked and I looked for Blackpink Jennie profile. "Yah! That's you?!" I asked and I showed the pictures of her being a model of some cosmetic.

"Hehe. I am also didn't expect to be an idol but there is an audition and I went there just for fun but suddenly, I got pass. So, that's why, I'm here." She said and I was shocking so many times.

"Wow. My face was not beautiful like you." I feel sad.. for sure.

"Hey! Don't say that! You know about Dahyun?" She asked and I shaked my head.

"She also an idol. She is one of famous group too. It was TWICE group! Don't you know?" she asked and I shaked my head again.

"I never know about you both news. I just busy with my studying.. I am so sorry.." I said and she just smiled. She also hold my hands.