Part 34

Part 34

Yoonji POV

I am waking up and I did stretching my body. It was so hurt and I tried to open my eyes. I looked at around me. I still in my brother's studio. What should I do now? Is his meeting was over?

Suddenly, I heard the door unlocked. I see a curly hair guy coming. I forgot his name already..

"Hey! Give me back my blanket!" He said and I opened my eyes wide.

"I am so sorry! I thought, this is Yoongi's blanket because it's colour was black." I said and he was silent. He looked at me and he tried to get near my face and I was walking backward.

"You know what, you are the first person that sleeping with my blanket. It's smelling like you, right now. How can I sleep with other people smelling?" He said and my back hit the wall. He was coming near me again until the door was open wide. I ran to the person that open the door and I saw Yoongi's coming with Soobin.

"Hey Taehyung! What are you doing to my sister? Are you want to die?" He asked and I still hide behind my older brother back. He went to Taehyung.

"No! I just said that this blanket was mine and I was teasing your sister because she was cute like my sister." He said.

"Yoonji! Let's go meet my friends! Suga hyung, please give me permission to take her meet my friends." Soobin said and he pulled me after Suga gave permission. I walked next to him. I leave Yoongi mad at Taehyung.

***

"Wow, Soobin. You are more taller now!" I said and he was blushing.

"Thank you and you looked more pretty now but more to chubby because of your short hair." He said and I looked at him glared. He just laughed.

Then, we arrived at his dance practice room. There are another 4 members in here. I looked at each other and I was shocking that Taehyun also an idol now.

"Yoonji-ah!! I miss you!!!" He said and he hugged me. I was shocking.. this is not like I expected. I can feel that Soonin glared at Taehyun but Taehyun just didn't care about him.

"Soobin-ah. Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" Someone with blue hair asked. I was like 'wow'. This is mean, they were so busy until they didn't know that I become like a sasaeng to everyone eyes outside there.

"In the past, she is my girlfriend but not now. Please don't tell Bang PD-nim." Soobin said and all of them nodded.

"Ok! Let's introduce ourself." Soobin said and they stand up together.

“One! Dream! Hello, we are Tomorrow x Together!” they said and I clapped my hands.

"I just like meet a famous K-pop idols." I said and smiling.

"My name is Yeonjun." He said smiling. His voice was unique.

"My name is Beomgyu. I am number one handsome guy here." He said confident and I looked at him up and down.

"Are you from Daegu?!" I asked because I am from Daegu too.

"How can you know? Is because of my Daegu dialect?" He asked excited and I laughed.

"Because I am from Daegu!" I said and he was so excited. He stand up next to me. He pointed his friend.

"So, this guy is Huening Kai Kamal." He said in Daegu dialect and I was laughing. I nodded.

"So, his name is Huening Kai Kamal. What should I call you?" I asked Huening Kai and he was blushing.

"Huening Kai is nice." He said and I nodded with excited because their age just same like me.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Min Yoonji." I said and they looked at each other confused.

"Why her name is just like our Suga hyung sunbaenim?" The four members asked to each other.
[ Author : Sunbaenim is a combination of two Korean words “ Sunbae” which means older and “Nim” which means Mr or sir in english. Let's continue the story.]

"Because she is his sister." Soobin said and I nodded. I looked at their face just like they want to faint any time.

"Hey! Can we be friend? Don't treat me like a queen. I am Suga's sister but not as famous as him. So, please take a good care of me." I said and I bow to them.

When I looked at them, they were bow to me too. I was clueless. Why are  they bow to me too..

"We are sorry because we did ask you for indirectly, we spoke rudely against you." Yeonjun said and I do stretching my body. I looking for an idea to break the ice. I looked around their dance practice room.

"Wow~ this place were so cool! I wondered how can you eat here because the smelling of sweating...." I said and I closed my nose with my two finger.

"Well.. we have our own privacy space. It was a rest room that also build in this room too." Taehyun said and he show me the place that they can rest with peaceful.

"That's great." I said and Huening Kai make a cup of latte. I took it from him.

"It was just an instant latte. Please enjoy." He said and I nodded. I drank it. It is delicious because it was instant latte.

"So, why not you guys show me your performance? I want to see your performance like on the stage." I said and they looked at each other. Soobin sighed.

"Everyone! Let's do it and I want to take Yoonji hang out after show them performance later." Soobin said and Yeonjun nodded.

"Hang out? OR~ You want to get into a couple again. Bang PD-nim will kill you, Soobin-ah!" Beomgyu said and I laughed.

"For sure, my bias will be Beomgyu in this group." I said and Soobin looked at me with glared.

"Ok. Let's see after the performance. Who will be the winner to be Yoonji's bias." Soobin said and they started do performance in front of me. I can see how they tried to make their performance perfect and I didn't know why but Beomgyu make me laugh all over the time. Maybe, he is from Daegu. That's why I chose him as my bias but why Soobin become jealous. Is he still can't accept about my bias?

-----