Part 8

Part 8

Yoonji POV

When I have give his beanie back, I went to my room. I lay on my bed. My tears dropped again and again.. I didn't know when I will stopped crying. We broke up and he leave me forever here alone. How dare he did that to me..

After 5 minutes, I heard my brother footsteps out his room. I went out from the room and I saw his back.I went to his back slowly and I hugged  him. He didn't response but he stay still.

"Suga..what can I do? Bomin..He leave me here alone forever." I said and I cried. Suga stopped from walking away and he turn to look at me. I just hugged him and when I look at his face. I was shocking and I let him go. I still look at his face. Who is him? Is he really my brother?

"What?" He asked. His face is so weird.

"Who...who the hell are you?!" I said and I stopped crying like a baby. I pushed him hard on his chest. He put his hand on his chest. I was about to push him again but he stopped me.

"It's me, a dumb sister. MIN YOONGI!!" He said and I touched his chin. He pushed my hand away. I look at his face again.

"Yah.. Are you crazy or what? You never shave your beard because you said that it will make your face macho. What happen to you, weirdo?" I asked and he touched his chin.

"I think... I look more handsome with no beard." He said confident but his eyes can't lie me. He showed me someone's picture. I looked at it carefully but I still confused. Who is that guy in the picture?

"Who is that?" I asked and he sighed.

"That is me. When I am 21 years old. Do I looks handsome like Kim Woo bin?" He asked and I feel like I want to vomit right now.

"Liar..I know one thing when a guy changed for suddenly..." I said and his face changed to serious emotion.

"Wha...What?" He asked nervous.

"Are you.. FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE?! TELL ME WHO IS HER?! IS SHE TALL OR..." He closed my mouth when he heard mom was home.

"Let's go to my studio." He said and he pulled my hand to his studio.

When we in the studio,h e tell me everything about his first love sight. First time, I saw my brother become so ashamed with what just happened to his life. He tell me to help him and I agreed with him.

Mom knocked his studio's door.
"Is everyone there? Let's eat! I bought you jajangmyeon. It will be cold any time." She said and I am excited.

"Alright mom!" I said.

"One more thing, don't tell mom about my first love sight." He said and I nodded.

"Don't worry. Trust me and you won't regret." I said and I went out from the studio but he stopped me.

"So, how about Bomin? He leave you?" He asked and my mood changed.

"Nah~I have make my own decision. I will forgot about him forever like he did leave me. He broke up with me because of me. So, nevermind.. you just can think about your feeling ok? Don't worry about me." I said and I went to the kitchen without thinking about Bomin again. I will move on and I know I can do it!

"Where is your brother? Tell him to eat together right now." Mom said and I smiled.

"He said, he has work to do inside his studio today. Let him do the work there alone." I said and mom was curious.

"Whatever. Let's eat." Mom said and I nodded. She went to the kitchen. I looked at his studio. I hope, he become more happiness and he won't worry about his little sister.