Part 5

Part 5

Yoonji POV

After I have done shower and eating, I went into my brother studio. He was making a song like always. I just lay on the sofa. Suddenly,my tears dropped slowly. When I see my brother turn to look at me,I closed my eyes. I think, I should not tell him about it or he will kill Bomin after I tell him. My brother looks ego from outside but inside of him, he was so sweet like sugar and over protective.I know it because he is my older brother.

I can hear his roll chair coming to me. Then,I heard he sighed and he wiped my tears with his finger. I never cry in front of him. I hope, he was not that over protective like he did when we were a child.

Flashback

It was happen when I was 5 years old. I was playing around with my friends and suddenly, there is a boy. He pushed me without any reason. I fall on the ground. My butt feel hurt. His gang throw me two plastic plastic. I look at him and he looks so arrogant. I want to stand up but he kept push me on the ground.

"Are you blind? This is my place! My playground! You should go away, loser!" He said loudly. I don't know why I am so weak when I was a child. So, I cried loudly.

I did not know where is my older brother coming from. Suddenly, he pushed that boy away from me. I look at him, he just focus to that boy.

"Who are you? What is your name kiddo or should I call you, f boy?" Suga said with confident. That boy just smirked because he has his own gang behind him to protect him. He was so brave.

"I am Park Jong Seong! Why? What is your problem?! Who are you? You just bother our business! GO AWAY!" He said loudly to Suga. Suga smirked. He whispered something to him

After Suga whispered to him, I can see his face was space out. Suga pushed him slowly and he pointed behind him. Suga patted his shoulder.

"Your mother was here. Good luck for you." Suga said and he helped me to stand up. He knelt on the ground. He cleaned up my clothes. He scanned me up and down. I look at him. His reaction was so calm. I wondered what he was talking to that Jong...Jong Seung? Jong Seong?

"Yoongi hyung.. what are you talking to him?" He look at me. He smiled. [ Author : Sorry because you confused with 'Yoongi hyung'. Yoonji was not a boy but she called her older brother 'hyung' because she don't like with calling 'oppa'.. she just hate it. When she was a child, she called Yoongi and not Suga because she still a kid. You can continue. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)]

"Nothing." He said. He stand up and he took my hand. "Let's go home." He hold my hand until we arrived at home.

What I know after he did whispered to that kid, their family moved to USA. I was shocking. I still wondering what Suga whisper to Park Jong Seong.

End Flashback

I opened eyes and I sat down. You know, it was hard to read my brother's face reaction but I can say his face was shocking.

"Suga. Let's say, I will..." He cut me with saying..

"Break up with Bomin?" He said and I nodded. He sighed. I really wondered what he was thinking just now..

"Promise with me that you will not doing anything even you punch him on the face if you meet him." I said. He looks away.

"Why are you tell me? It was not my business." He said and he went back to his computer with his chair. [ Author : Do you watch, 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. He did same as Saegi did. When Saegi want to go to his meeting room back. 😂 Ok, continued the story.]