Part 32

Part 32

Yoonji POV

When we done chit-chat and looked at the girl just ran away from the studio, we don't know, who is she because we didn't see her face. Suddenly, there is a call from Suga's phone. He answered it and after he listened to them, he hang up.

"Namjoon called me, he said that there is a meeting in our dance practice room." He said and I nodded. He was about to leave me and I looked around the studio.. I didn't know how to handle myself here... It was new place for me and I can see all things  were so expensive in here.

"How about me?" I asked Suga with nervous. He laughed at me. I was clueless.

"You are an adult. You can handle yourself, right? Stay here." He said and I nodded even inside me, I said 'no'.

After several minutes, he leave me. I still sat down on the couch alone. I feel so cold inside this studio. I took a black blanket on the floor. It was so warm. I saw a small refrigerator. I think, there are some drink inside the refrigerator. I walked to the refrigerator and I opened it. There are coffee and also alcohol in the refrigerator. I was shocking because there are many alcohol in the refrigerator. It was not good for his health but maybe, he was stress. I took a coffee and I drank it. It was so good but it was a little bit bitter. I hate Americano coffee but I have to drink it too because there are no choice drinks here.

Suddenly, a call bother my day. I answered it and of course, the calling from my mom.

"Hey! When did you come home?! I was waiting for you about several hours now!!" Mom asked screaming.

"Don't worry about me.. I am staying with Yoongi. Maybe, I will go home with him." I said and my mom sighed.

"Aigooo~ this kiddo!! Next time, text me!! I will hang up. Bye." She said and she hang up first. I turn off the phone.

I went to the couch back. I was so boring and also tired because I just back from L.A. I just coming here without go to home for rest. I am so tired and sleepy. I blinked my eyes and I hugged myself. It was so cold in this studio. I forgot that I was taking the blanket all over the time. I took it and I covered myself with the blanket. I should sleep here. I took a nap and I didn't know, I slept deeply.

Taehyung POV

After done our meeting in the dance practice room, I went to my studio. I was sitting on my chair and I looking for my blanket. There is no blanket with me. Where did I put it? I always sleep with my blanket.

I tried to remember until I remember.. maybe, my blanket in Suga hyung studio. I always sleep there. So, my blanket always there. I should take it before he throw it in the dustbin again.

When I arrived at his studio, I opened the door. I saw my blanket just on the couch. I took it and suddenly, someone pulled it from me and the pulling was too strong until I fall on the floor.

"What..?" I saw Yoonji on the couch. She slept really deeply. I took a deep breath and I sighed. I think, I should let her borrow it first.. I didn't know.. I can't sleep without my blanket. I always use it and that's the first time, a girl used my blanket. I sat down on the floor and I looked at her. Actually, she looked pretty.

Suddenly, I heard someone opened the door and I looked around to hide somewhere. I went to the closet room and I closed the door. I didn't see anything. It was so dark in here. I heard two voices coming in the studio.

"Yoonji slept already? I thought, I want to bring her to meet my friends." I heard a voice like coming from my junior, Soobin. Is he know Yoonji?

"Oh. I tell her to stay here. Maybe, let her rest first. Let's go to our lobby. I need a discussion." Suga hyung said and Soobin said 'yes.'. I can heard they leave the studio. I opened the closet door slowly and I see they are really go away.

Anyway, that the first time, I heard Suga hyung chit-chat with other people. He always busy in this studio and I always sleep here. He never mad at me. I didn't know why but maybe, his sister always sleep in his studio before too. I wondered how old is his sister.. If we same age, maybe, we can be friend. I looked at the clock. It was 4 p.m. already.. I have to go meet Jimin at the restaurant! I will be late! I rushed go to the restaurant that we want to meet there.

Suga POV

When I leave Yoonji in my room, I wondered, why she called me, Yoongi. She always call me, Suga. Maybe, she feel awkward because I used Suga name as my stage name. Hitman gave me that name too because he said, I am whitening like sugar. So, that's why, I also decided to take 'Suga' name as my stage name. I didn't know, it's really suitable me.

I went to the dance practice room and I opened the door. I saw all my members and my boss, Bang PD-nim coming there already. Suddenly, RM waved his hand to me.

"Hyung! We have a new hairstylist!" He said and I went to them. We bowed and we started our greeting. RM saying, “2! 3!” before we join in and say, “Hello, we are BTS.” I looked at the hairstylist. I saw.... her after a long time, I didn't see her.

Flashback

6 years ago, I have move into my dorm at Big Hit entertainment after two days, I got a big fight with my sister, Yoonji. I didn't tell Areum that I have be a trainer. I can't imagine what is her reaction if she know that I am a trainer here.

My boss name is Bang Si-Hyuk. I called him, Bang PD-nim. Bang PD-nim know all about me including that I have a girlfriend name, Areum. He tell me to break-up with her as soon as possible before the reporter know about it but I can't do it because she is my girlfriend.. I have to find another solution. How to hide our couple news.. [ Author : I want to tell you that, this story just a fanfic story. It was not a real story. Please understand it.]

When I was going out from the entertainment, I started to wear a black mask and also a black spectacle. Bang PD-nim said the reporter always with us. So, I have to be extra careful when I was going out from the entertainment and a manager will always ready to help me if I call him for help.

Anyway, I walked out from the entertainment using back door. I walked pass two building and I went to take a bus. I ignored everyone in the bus until the bus stopped near my home area. I walked out from the bus and I went to Areum's shop. I thought, I want to tell her today but when I arrived there, her shop closed. I didn't know, why but I kept coming after that day. Her shop still closing. There is an uncle coming from a restaurant beside Areum's shop and he tapped  my shoulder. I was shocking and I bow to him quickly.

"Hey, young man. I always see you here. Who are you?" He asked and I looked at Areum's shop.

"I am... her regular customer. I want to cut my hair but it always close.." I said and I looked back to the uncle.

"Sorry sir, the owner of this shop has closed her shop about 3 days now." He said and I was shocking again. What? Why I didn't know..

"Anyway, may I know, why she closed the shop?" I asked and the uncle smiled.

"I heard she continued her education but I didn't know.. where is she continue her education." The uncle said and I bow to him for thanked.

I ran straight to her apartment near her shop. I know, where is she living. When I arrived, I took a deep breath and I stood up in front of her apartment. I knocked the door.

"Areum? Hello?" I knocked again and she opened the door. I saw her with a big luggage bag behind her. She looked at me with shocked eyes. I can see it. That time, I didn't know what to say but I think, that is the right time.. I should ask for break-up?

-----