Part 10

Part 10

Suga POV

I waited for my sister went home in front of the door. I let her open the shoes first and she came to me. She look at me up and down.

"Suga? Where are you going this evening?" She asked me. I show her a photo of myself when my hair was  short. She said it was editing. What the hell she said. It was me for real.

"99% , it was suit you. Don't worry." She said and I smiled. I said "ok." and I leave her in the house. I didn't worry about her because I have cook for her.

I just walking to the barber hair shop. It was not far from my house and it was taking like 35 minutes. I am lazy to walk there but I am lazy to look for a taxi too. So,I chose to walk to the barber shop.

When I arrived at the barber shop, I went in the barber shop and I look around the shop. There is no one in the barber shop .I think, I have to go somewhere else? I was about to go to another barber shop but the voice make me stopped from walking away.

"Oh! I am sorry. I was cleaning up at  the backyard." She said and I turned to look at her. Is this girl.. she was not notice me, right? She showed me to sit down on one of these chair. That's mean, she really don't remember me.

"I am coming for haircut only." I said, I sat down on the chair and I showed her the haircut I want to cute, which is the picture that I show to my sister too. She look at the hairstyle.

"Alright. Let me do it now. " She took all the items to start cut my hair. My heart was pounding harder but I just ignored it.

***

"It was done, sir." She said and I woke up. I can't wait for it because it was taking so long. I am easy to fall in sleep. I look at the mirror. It was same with the picture. I stand up and I look at her. I can see she was looking at me with different reaction. So, is she fall in love with me because I changed,  right? I touched my neck and she throw out her hand. I can't believe, I got her heart that easy. I hold her hand slowly. She took away her hand quickly.

"Sorry sir. I mean, I need the payment." She said and I was so embarrassing. I took away my hand. I look for the money in my wallet and I just pay it. I went out from there quickly and I went home without look at her back.

??? POV

After I done cut his hair, I look at him and I saw he was sleeping. I clean up all the items that I have being use to cut his hair. I look at him again. He still sleeping.

I took many times to look at him. He looked so familiar but where did I meet him? Anyway, he has a cute face. I was wondering, why his hair before really long. Is he just broke up or something? I shaked my head. I should not thinking about it. He is my costumer and I must respect him.

"It was done, sir." I said and he was wake up with shocking. He look at his face in the mirror and he stand up. He look at me and I look at his face. I can see how tired he is. Is he ok?

I throw out my hand and I waited for him to pay the haircut. He look at me with no emotion. What he was thinking?

Suddenly, he hold my hand slowly. I was shocking with his action. I took my hand away. I look at him. He is a  weird customer.

"Sorry, sir. I mean, I need payment." I said and I saw his ears continue to his face were red.

He look for money in his wallet and he gave it to me. I was counting it and it was too much. He walked away and I was about to call him but he was gone. I went outside and he really dissapeared. I think,he is embarrassing about his action. So, how can I give back his money? I went in the shop. I was thinking again about his face and his clothes. It was looking so familiar. Where did I meet him?......

Nevermind, I think,there is no way I should thinking about him. It waste my time. He is stranger and he will not thinking about me too. I should continue my work right now. I have many work to do.

Yoonji POV

I was eating some snack and I watched kdrama too. I heard that my brother was home. I want to talk with him but he was running away and he didn't look at me. What happened to him? I just ignored him and I watched the kdrama.

Suddenly, my phone got calling. I went in my room and I got call from stranger. I just answered it.

"Hello?" I asked and it was keeping quiet. I think, it was a calling from a scammer. "Ok. Thanks for calling scammer. I hang up now." I said and I was about to turn it off.

"Don't..Just say something." He said. His voice.. Familiar..

"Choi Soobin?" I asked.

"Yup, I got your num...." Then,I just hang up. I put my phone on my table. Is he really that obsess with me? I continued to watch the television but the phone kept got calling. I just ignored it.

I went in front of the television and I heard mom's car outside the house.I look at the clock. It was already 6.55 p.m. Aigoo~I didn't know it. I went to the door and I opened the door.

Suddenly, Soobin and Taehyun in front of the door house with bringing 3 bag plastic in their hands. I look for my mom. Mom was standing behind them.

"Mom..Why are they here?" I asked and I pointed my finger to them. Mom walked pass them and pushed me with her inside the house.

"Let them in. I asked them for help me out. I called your brother but he didn't answer it. Aigooo~ this two friends of you coming in my shop, so, I asked them for help me shopping." She said and they went in the house.

My mom went in the kitchen and I followed her. Then, mom took out the pad and also one chocolate bar from the plastic bag that Soobin brought in the house. They look at me.

"Here. I bought you..." I took it and I hide it behind me.

"I know.. thanks mom." I said with embarrassing and I ran to my room.I closed the door. How can mom took it out in front of them. I feel so embarrassing.. How can I face them later?!

Soobin POV

When her mother took out the pad and also a chocolate bar from the plastic bag. I know she will be embarrassing. I can see her face was really red. She took it and thanked her mother. She ran away. How cute she is.

"What is that, Mrs.Min?" Taehyun asked and I hit his back.

"Yah! Why you asked about it to Mrs.Min?" I said and Mrs.Min shaked her head.

"One day, if you have a girlfriend or wife, you will know how important that thing to her." Mrs.Min said and I nodded. I look at Taehyun. He still clueless.

"Mrs.Min, we will waiting in the living room." I said and she nodded. I took Taehyun with me.

When we in the living room,we sat down on the couch. Taehyun took out his phone and I saw he look for the brand name that Mrs.Min give to Yoonji in the Google.

"Oh~she was on period?" He said and I closed his mouth.

"Shut up! We should ignored about it. Anyway, remember. When she was on period, she will be different. Don't say that Yoonji was weird." I said and Taehyun look at me.

"How can you know?" He asked and I sighed.

"I have an older sister.I know it properly." I said and he nodded. When I said about it, it remind me how tired I take care of my older sister when she was on period. Aigoo~ I always get mad by my older sister before.

Yoonji POV

Now, how can I face them?! I really hate it. How can mom...it was useless if you think about it now. Let's forget about it and just walk confident in front of them. Yes! I can do it.

------