Part 30

Part 30

After 6 years later..

Yoonji POV

I arrived at the Incheon International Airport. I am wearing a black pair of glasses and also I wore a black mask. My clothes were all black colour. It was my favourite style. I never changed my favourite colour. Another reason are many people said my face same like Suga from BTS. Of course, my face same with him. He was my older brother and people kept saying, I did plastic surgery to make face like him. These bullshit.. I will never forgive them. Now, I cut my hair to short hair. I hope, there is no paparazzi in here. I brought my luggage bag with me. I called someone to take me home.

"Aishh~ Where is everyone going?!" I said because nobody answered my calling and suddenly, there are a bunch of fan girl were following their favourite kpop group. I was looking for other way to avoid these fandom.

I ran to other exit door and I smiled because finally, I have comeback to Korea. My hometown is the best country. I called for my family and also friends but no one answered it again. I am so angry right now. I just comeback from L.A to Korea but no one care about me. I have to find other way to go home. I have to take a bus.

I went to a bus station. I found a bus and I paid use my credit card. I want to scan my credit card but someone just cut my line up.

"Oh! I am sorry." He said and it was sound familiar but I just nodded. I didn't see his face because I wore a black pair of glasses.

After he scan his card, I scan my card too. The assistant of bus took my luggage bag and put it in the bus. I went in the bus and I looked for my sit. I didn't know, I will sit with a guy that cut my line up.

"Excuse me." I said in English and he smiled. Wait a minute..He is...Choi Soobin?! Why he was here?

"Oh! Here." He said with smiled. Wait..he was not notice me. That's great. Let's prank him.

"Thank you sir." I said in English and I sat down beside him. He was sitting near the window. That is my favourite sit but he took it. I stared at him until he saw me stared at him.

"I am sorry about before. I cut your line up." He said and I smiled even he can't saw it because of my mask.

"Do you have any girlfriend?" I asked even he think that I am a weird stranger for sudden questions but who's care. I was curious about it because 6 years ago, he said that he can waiting for me until I comeback.

"No because.." he tried to whisper at me. "I am a trainee now." He said and I choked. What?! He was a trainee.

"Oh! That's why." I said and he smiled.

I looked down and I opened all the accessories. I looked at him back.

"You're pretty like my friend but my friend has a long hair." He said and I smiled. So, he noticed that I have same pretty with his friend. That's great.

"Thank you, Choi Soobin." I said and smiled. He was shocking. Oh my god.. I just said his name.. I forgot.. I should pretend that I am a weird stranger for a prank...

"Who.. who are you?" He asked nervous and I laughed. I looked at him.

"Why are you so slow? I am Yoonji, you stupid idiot." I said and he was shocking.

"What..WHAT?!" He asked with loud voice. It was hurt my ears and he took everyone attention. He stood up for say sorry to everyone.

Then, I got a call from mom. Finally, my mom calling me.

"Min Yoonji. Where are you? I arrived at the airport right now." I sighed.

"I am in my way to go home." I said and she was shocking.