Part 3

Part 3

Yoonji POV

"Hello.." I said and I just walked past him. This is not true. How can he in my school? He just in my dream. How can he be a real person? We walked away from the class. He show me his schedule.

"Here." He said and I took it.I look at his class. He is same class as Bomin?! No way?!!

"NO WAY!!!" I said loudly and he shocked.

"Oi!! Are you ok?" He said with shocking and he was about to walk close to me. I closed my eyes with my hands. I sat down on the floor.

"No~you are not real right? I am dreaming right?" No way, I meet a real person..

"Hey? What are you talking about? Your teacher will come out if you still became like this.." he said and I look at his face.

"But...but your face same as a person.." suddenly, Jennie came toward me.

"Aigoo~what happen to you?" She asked and she helped me to stand up properly and she saw him. She was super exciting. "Oh My God! Finally,I meet you!" She said after she helped me. She throw out her hand. "My name is Kim Jennie and everyone called me,Jennie." She said and he smirked.

"I am not interesting." He said and he took my hand instead of Jennie's hand.

"Huh?" I said and I look at Jennie. She glared at me. I think, I need a coffin.I can see Jennie was so mad at me. I have to explain to her but he brought me away from her. I hope, she understand me. I didn't mean to action like that in front of you.

Then, we stopped at the area of canteen. I pulled my hand away and I look at my wrist. His hand was so big until I feel hurt at my wrist.

"Now,please show me my class." He said and I look at around me.

"Let's..Let's go." I said and he follow me. We walked until we arrived at the class. I gave back his schedule class and I bow to him. I was about to walk away and suddenly, he hold my hand.

"Hey. You didn't introduce yourself." He said. I look at his hand that still hold my hand. I took away and I crossed my hands together.

"You know my name and you know which one is my classroom. So,I don't need to introduce myself, right?" I was about to walk away but I remembered about Jennie. "One more thing, you have hurting my friend feeling. How can I be a good person to you?" I said and I just walk away without look at him anymore.

When I was walking to my class, I remember about my dream and he is also in my dream. He is the one that pull my hand from that crowd people. Maybe, I can think that it was only a random dream and he will not same as my dream. The big question is 'Why he always coming in my dream? Do I am insane? No way.'

Suddenly,I got a message from Jennie.

Jennie🌷: Meet me at the rooftop right now.

Why meet her at the rooftop? Oh My God..This is so scary...I went to the rooftop and I hope, she understand the situation.

At the rooftop, I saw Jennie look at the sky. She must be mad at me. What can I do? I came beside her and she look at me with angry face.

"Jennie,I...." I want to say that I am sorry but she slapped my face hard that make me feel so hurt and I stopped talking.

"YOU ARE REALLY A DEVIL FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU TOOK AWAY MY CRUSH!! I HAVE TELL YOU BEFORE RIGHT, HE WILL BE MY CRUSH!! ARE YOU NOT ENOUGH GOT BOMIN?! YOU ARE REALLY PLAYGIRL!!!" She said loudly and I can't hold my anger. I slapped her face hard as she slapped my face before. She hold her face. She looked at me with tears and mad.

"FIRST OF ALL, I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAVE CRUSH ON HIM. IF YOU ARE TALKING AT THE CAFE BEFORE, I AM NOT LONGER THERE RIGHT? REMEMBER, I WENT HOME EARLY WITH BOMIN AFTER YOU SAID THERE IS A NEW STUDENT COME IN OUR SCHOOL.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I NEVER LOVE HIM. HE TOOK MY HAND FOR SUDDENLY. IF I KNOW THE FATE THAT HE TOOK MY HAND AT THAT TIME, I WILL WALK AWAY AND LEAVE YOU GUYS AT THAT SPOT. JENNIE, I HAVE BOMIN. MY ONLY BOYFRIEND AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE. HE IS MY ONLY ONE. DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIS NAME IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!" I said loudly too.Then,she fall on the floor. She was crying really harder and the bell was ringing. My tears fall down through my eyes. I didn't know it will be happen. I walked away and leave her. I opened the door and I look at her.

"Remember, I will not loving that new senior. I loyal to Bomin. I promise you." I said and I walked away. I went my class and I saw Dahyun. She saw me with shocking.

"Yah! Why your right face was red?" She asked and I look at her with my tears dropping from my eyes. "Aigoo~ Do not say that...did he do something to you? I promised, I will kill him." She said and she was about to go find him but I stopped her.

"No...I..I will tell you later." I said and she look at me.

"Tell me now!" she said impatient.

"Jennie.. Jennie, she did it." I said and she shocked.

"Why...why she slapped you? Are you two fight? But why?" She asked and I look down. She brought me in the class. All student look at me with curious. One of them which is our class monitor, Kang Taehyun came to see me.

"What happen to her?" He asked and Dahyun cover me.

"Nothing~it just our privacy thing..Right Yoonji?" She asked and I nodded. Taehyun look at me with sharp eyes. He pushed away Dahyun and he hold my chin.

"Your right cheek was red. Did someone slap you?" He asked like a detective. I pushed away his hand.

"It was our privacy problem." I said and he nodded.

"Alright. I will see forward about you." He said and he went to his sit. I closed my face with put my head on my table.

About 10 minutes, our English teacher was coming. Everyone were stand up except me. The teacher saw it and she asked the class monitor.

"Taehyun, why Yoonji was not stand up? Is she was sick or something?" Of course, she asked Taehyun with English language. I understood a little bit.I am not that genius..

"I am sorry teacher. She need some rest. She got headache." He said and I can feel that everyone look at me.

"That's fine. Can you bring her to the treatment room. I think,she need more rest there and please take care of her. The nurse in our school was absent today. So,please accompany her." The teacher said but why the class monitor only? We have Dahyun right?

"Alright teacher." He said and he went to me.

"Let's go." He said to me and I stand up. He hold my arm and we went out from our class slowly.

When we far away from the classroom, I pushed him away slowly. I know, Dahyun has telling me that he has crush on me before and after I was dating with Bomin. He always avoid me at school. Now, he helped me, I have to thank him a lot.

"That's ok. I can walk by myself.No need for help. Thank you for telling teacher that I am sick." I said to Taehyun. I look at him and he smiled.

"You are welcome. So,you can go there alone right? I will going back to class now." He waved his hand to me and I look around me.Did he really went away? Leave me alone?

"Taehyun! Alright! I am wrong. Coming here. Please accompany me.I am not sure if I can stay there alone." I said and he was happy coming to me.I am so stupid because I just called him back.

"Bomin will not kill me right?" He asked and I shaked my head.Maybe..

"I know he is more mature than you think. He will understand me and of course, I will tell him later." I said.We kept quiet when we went to the treatment room.

It was not that far from my classroom. We arrived at the treatment room. I was about to open the door and suddenly, someone open it from inside the room. I look at him and he is Bomin. Wow~This is what we called as fate.

------