Part 44

Soobin POV

When Bang PD-nim was talking but Yoonji cut his sentence. I was shocking because Bang PD-nim is our boss. How can she just cut off PD-nim's sentence. She is very brave.

When we arrived at the rooftop, I always buy Yoonji a cup of hot coffee using a coffee machine that already on this rooftop. I gave to her and I took mine. We took a deep breath. I wondered, why did she cut off PD-nim's sentence.. I want let her say it to me even it will take time.

Yoonji POV

I looked at the sky. It was a bright day. Should I tell him? It was a nice day to be happy.. I don't ruin our day by saying about my military. I have enter my name.. I just have to wait for the letter.. I get help by Yoongi. He is the best brother that I have in my life.

"Soobin-ah.. do you have a schedule later?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No..I have free time today. It was a practice dance only but hey, I am good at dancing."

"How about we go to a park or maybe, a beach. You know, I like beach the most.." I said and Soobin nodded.

"Well, let me bring you there by a car. I will asking my staff." He said and he texted his staff. We waited for the response.

After several minutes, Soobin showed me his text with his staff.

"I got the permission. Let's go!" He said and he hold my hand back. Actually, I feel bad because I always leave you but you still loyal at me. I wondered, how can I tell you the truth..

Soobin meet the staff first to get a car key. We went to the car and he started the engine. He opened the door for me and I went in the car. He drave away to the beach.

***

When we arrived, we went to the beach and I opened my shoes. I went to the water and when Soobin get near me, I splashed the water to him and he laughed. I can see his dimples.. it was so cute!! We played around until it was 5.45 p.m. It was sunset right now. We sat down by the beach and we also took a picture together.

After the sunset was done and I was happy with the day, he was about to stand up. It was darkness soon.

"Hey Yoonji.. let's go. We have to go home. I will sending you home." He said and I shook my head.

"Soobin-ah.. you know that I love you right?" I said and he sat down beside me. He looked at me with curious.

"What happen? You never saying like this before? Are you trying to hide something from me?" He asked and I lowered down my head.

"No.. Soobin. I want to tell you now but I afraid if you hate me and you leave me.." I said and I didn't know why.. my tears come out.. I looked at the beach. I didn't brave to turn my head to see Soobin. He hugged me.

"I don't know, what is happening here but hey, remember this, I will never loving someone more than I love you. If you are not longer in this world, I will properly be like your brother." He said and he also do a promise with me.

"I want to tell you that I will join the military after I get my letter.." I said straightforward and he was shocking but he patted my head.

"Yoonji-ah.. it was not making me hating you! It was a good news to see my future wife will be joining military." He said and I was stopping crying. I looked at him with blushing.

"Wha... What are you saying?" I asked and he smiled.

"My future wife.. I will waiting for you." He said and I smiled. I hugged him tightly. He also hugged me tight.

"THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I said and he laughed.

"Don't overthinking about it anymore. I accepted it because it was a good choice. It was good for our country too. Now, let's go to your house." He said and I nodded.