Part 39

Part 39

Yoonji POV

After I got the big box from Jennie by her bodyguard, I went to the house back with struggling. I saw Yoongi with his friends want to go back to their entertainment. Yoongi saw me and he help me with his friends to bring the big box to my room. I thanked them except for Taehyung. I ignored him for whole the time.

I did accompany them to the car. Jimin waved hand to me and he also tell Yoongi to waved hand to me. He did waved hand even he was busy with his phone. I waved hand to them and they went to their entertainment by cars. There another two cars behind their car. So, the safety for them are really the best. I went to the house and I locked the door. I am scared if there any house thief around my house.

I walked to my room slowly and I closed the door. I went to the big box quickly. I saw a letter on the box. I opened it.

' Dear my bestie,
  Min Yoonji!

This is me, Kim Jennie! After I meet you at the park and we did drink together, I was doing this gift for a long time ago. I promised to myself if I meet you, I will give you this big gift and give you a quick letter like in here. I didn't know if I can meet you again or not because I am busy with my schedule later. I will go to oversea too for doing our concert there! Please pray for our safety! I love you and I hope, you like my big gift even it was not that expensive.

From your bestie,
(Her signature)
Kim Jennie. '

I am smiling so wide. I closed the letter and I put it on the side. I opened the big box. It was her album with her group called Blackpink. I got all album with signature of them. They also gave me advice too. I feel so happy. I didn't know.. she was so famous. I will took care of this album carefully. It will be so expensive especially with their signature. She also gave me their photos. So, her new besties, Lisa, Rosé and also Jisoo. Wow, that's great! I hope, I can meet them. I still can't believe that I got many friends of celebrities in Korea.
[ Author : I am so jealous with Yoonji. Her older brother also the most famous K-pop idols. Everyone, this is a fiction story. It was not real, ok? I am sorry because I did bother you when you are reading.🙇‍♀️ Let's continue! ]

I arranged all the albums into the box and I took it to my favourite collection things. When I was a child, I like to collect many notebook with different cover. I know, it was a weird hobby but who's care because it's me, Min Yoonji. I put the big box together with my collection in my closet.

Suddenly, other box fall on the floor, I am so shocking and it was safe because I do tape it properly. I looked at the box, I remember, this is a box memories with Bomin. I opened it slowly. Inside the box, I can see our polaroid photo. There are also tickets that we go to cinema but we didn't get it because the weather was so raining heavily. He also didn't have license. So, we cancel and we kept our tickets. It was so memorable to me. I am so grateful to meet a good guy like him. I closed the box and I put it in my closet back.

I went to my bed and I want to get enough sleep because I woke up early today for jogging and it was a long story happen today. I confirmed to make it as a good memories for today. I lied on my bed and I slept.

Yoongi POV

"Guys! We will stop at nearby market. If you want to buy anything, just message me through our group." The driver said. I did make a list for him to buy me some drinks and also something for eat at my studio later. I send it to him quickly before he arrived at the market.

"Well, Suga and Jin. That's all?" The driver asked us again before he went to the market and we nodded.

Then, he leave us, I feel so happy because about several minutes, I will meet Areum at my studio. What should I tell her? Suddenly, Taehyung poked me at my waist.