Part 23

Part 23

Yoonji POV

Soobin brought me to the treatment room. There is no nurse in there. He let me lay on the bed. I lay on the bed slowly and he sat down beside me.

"Now, you have to stay here. I will go to your class and I will tell them that you are sick right now. I will comeback later." He was so cute when he was worry about me but chill bro, I am fine. It just my stomach.. it's hurt too much. I tried to hold it because I don't want him to notice it.

"No. It's ok. I'm fine." I said and I was about to stand up but he let me sit down. I sat down on the bed. Soobin sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"Listen to me. Please." He said. I looked at his worried face and he must be so worry about me.. I nodded to him. He was so happy and he leave me.

Aigoo~ That boy... I looked at around the treatment room. Soobin already put my backpack here? How faster he do a job when I was sick. I tried to hold my stomach. It's hurt but I should pretend that I am fine. I looked at the chair beside the bed. It was remind me of Bomin. I still thinking, why he was here. Why his face become pale?

"I did it because Bomin tell me to take good care of you."

If it was true the fact that you want me to be with Soobin, then, it was a right decision. I did couple with him right now but not same like you. Suddenly, I feel pain on my stomach again. I hugged myself.

About 30 minutes, there are two people come to the room. There are a teacher and also someone behind her.

"Min Yoonji. I heard that you are sick. So, I called your family to let you go home early today." The teacher said and the teacher smiled to Suga.

"Thank you, teacher." He said and he bow to the teacher. When the teacher walked out from the room, Suga looked at me. It was my first time, I saw him worried about me.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I feel awkward because it was being a long time, he was not become worry and strict  when he with me.

"Of course..I'm ok." I said and I hold my stomach. I have to pretend that I am fine. He sighed.

"I heard Soobin tell the teacher that you are sick and he tell the teacher if you can go home early."

"Oh..I see but I am not that sick...I can...." I was talking but he took my backpack and he throw me a hand.

"Let's go home." He said and I sighed.

"Alright.." I said and I hold his hand. My other hand still holding my stomach. That's good, he didn't notice that I always hold my stomach. We went home by walking.

I was walking with my brother and some message sending to me.

*❤️PRETTY BESTIES❤️*

Dahyun🌹 : Hey Yoonji! Are you ok? I heard that you went home early. 😭💕

Jennie🌷 : Huh?! Yoonji!!! What happen to you sweetheart? 😱

Yoonji🌻 : Dude, I am fine. Don't worry. I just need some rest. 😅

If you ask me about what happened in my school, I didn't know what happen. It was a sudden situation, all students looked at me with glared and sadness.

Are they jealous because I am couple with Soobin right now? Or is there any news at the school, I didn't know? Anyway, my stomach was so pain after a long time, I got kick by Jay.

I looked for school web and suddenly, Suga took my phone away from me. I want to catch it but it was too late. my other hand still hold my stomach.

"Yah! Give my phone back." I said and he smiled.