Part 36

Part 36

Yoonji POV

When we arrived at the rooftop, we walked together and I looked at the scenery on the top of Hybe entertainment. I saw a beautiful scenery. I know, why this building was so taller. Maybe, their boss want the staff and also the artists feeling happy to see the beautiful scenery.
[ Author : I reminded, this is just a fanfic story.. don't misunderstand. This story is not real. Just a fanfic story.]

"Well, here our rooftop. Much better than our highschool rooftop, right?" He said and I nodded. I forgot about our problem earlier.

"Yoonji, I'm really sorry about what happened before. I promise, I won't do it again. Can you please forgive me for my mistake?" He said and I nodded. I sighed.

"Don't worry. I have forgiven you. Just don't repeat that incident again." I said and he nodded.

"Yoonji.." he called me and I looked at him. I didn't know, he will knee down on the floor.

"I have waiting for you a long time ago. I am sorry because I did making you sad today and I am sorry because I didn't prepared a pair of rings for us. Will you be my girlfriend?" He gave me his hand and I was shocking. So, I stood up freezing. What should I do.. I am worry if his boss will kick him from being an idol.

"I.....I........." I want to say that I can't but I heard someone just coming to the rooftop too. Then, I saw him..

"Jay?" I asked and he looked at me shocked. Soobin stood up and he looked at Jay with glare.

"Yoonji! What.... What are you doing here?" He asked and I looked at him up and down.

"I should ask you, what are you doing in my older brother's work place?" I said and he looked away.

"I... I am a trainer now.." he said and I was shocking that he also a trainer. He walked towards me and Soobin. Soobin hide me behind him. "Soobin hyung. Can I talk with Yoonji for some minutes?" Jay asked Soobin and Soobin looked at him with glare.

"What do you want to talk about?" Soobin asked and I pushed him to the side gently.

"It's ok. If you feel unsafe when I am with him. You can watching us from behind us. Let us talk with privacy." I said and Soobin sighed.

"Alright, Yoonji." He said and he went beside the lift. There is a bench can sit there. He watched us with crossed his arms together.

We sat down on the floor. It was not dirty because there are many fake grasses. So, we can sat on it with a towel like having a picnic there. Jay clear his throat before he started to talk with me.

"Yoonji.. I am so sorry about our past.. you know, that time, I was a kid that didn't think about my future. You know.. after I kick you on your stomach.. actually, the scene that I kicked on your stomach, it's bother me. I kick you without a reason and I just making a fun at you. I got angry by my parents. I got sending at American because I have become a naughty person. I really want to meet you and say sorry but I am too late. Before I went to American, I was looking for you at the school but you are not attending to school. I heard about Bomin is your boyfriend and all students talked about you are a bad girlfriend because you did couple with other guy. I think, that news was not truth. I know, you just an innocent girl. You never make a person that you love like that.." he said and I nodded.

"I am sorry but may I know, how can you know about me so well?" I said and he smiled.

"Actually, your older brother meet me at my house. I was shocking at first because I never sharing my address at everyone else except my friends. He tell me everything about you until make me more feel like a sinner boy. Your older brother said don't try to meet you again or he will kill me. I am so scared. So, I avoided to meet you but when I am in American.. I tried to look for a solution, how to make you forgive me if I meet you again like a fate one day. So, I reminded about Bomin. I looked for Bomin's grave by asking his parents in American. I went to his grave and I always bring a bouquet of flowers and also I always pray for him. I let him know that I am your bad friend and I tell him that you are fine. I didn't know, I meet you after many years now. Yoonji.. I am really sorry. I should not make you in pain. If you want to punch me right now, I let you do that to me." He said and he bow to me many times. I was shocking at his action.

"Hey! Don't do that!! You are a trainer! You should taking care of your face and honour. I have forgiven you before I went studying abroad and thank you.. because you have tell Bomin that I am fine. He is a good guy that I never meet before and he also give me a guy that I didn't understand.. why do he match me with that guy over there." I said to Jay with whispered and Jay sat down beside me.

"Well, maybe, before he left you, he always saw you with him like you know.. it was like a fate. You can return the time but you should accept it." Jay said and I nodded.

"You are right.. So.. can I know, when will you debut to be idol?" I asked and he smirked.

"Well, I was waiting for a show that my boss tell me. I didn't know, what happen but can you... Support me? I mean.. I have no good friends.. except  you." He said and I looked at him. I smiled.

"Sure! Why not? You and I are like a childhood friend too." I said and he laughed with embarrassing.

"Don't say that.. I always bully...."

"No! You are not a bully me. Past is a past. Like you said, we have to accept it. Don't worry. I always be your friend and don't be upset with yourself." I said and he smiled to me with tears.

"Thank you.. Yoonji. I think, I should go now." He said and he stood up. He went to Soobin and he whispered something. Then, he left us. I wondered, what he was talking to Soobin.

Soobin came to me and he stretching his body. He looked at the sky and he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"What a beautiful day." Soobin said and I looked at the sky too.

"Yes.. Soobin. May I know something? Do you want to confess me twice today?" I asked and I looked at him. He was so blushing.

"Well.. maybe, next time. Yoonji.. I hope, you think about our relationship. I didn't care if you don't accept me but please don't make me feel down." He said and he left me. I looked at him.

Is he really love me? Aigoo.. actually, I was thinking to reject him and I want to join military.. what should I do now.. I looked at the sky.

I hope, God was helping me today. I can't do this alone without him.

----