Part 12

Part 12

Yoonji POV

In a next day, I did my daily routine. I have done shower, I wore my school uniform and I already took all my things in my backpack.

I went to the kitchen and I took my breakfast. My mom did breakfast for me. She also put a note.I  read it.

' Yoonji-yah,
Good luck for school and don't give up.

Sincerely,
Mom '

My mom never do a note but today, she did it. I went to the school with  happiness. When I am arrived at school, Soobin already in front of the school gate. He already make my mood feel down.

I just walked pass him but I failed. He catched my hand.

"I got you." He said and I took away my hand. I walked pass him again. I heard he called my name but I continued ignored him.

I went to my class and I went to my sit. Dahyun and Jennie already sit down near my table. Why are they looks so happy? Dahyun noticed me. They stood up.

"What happen?" I asked and they hugged me.

"Are you forget us? We already apologize to you but you like ignored us in a whole day!!" They said and I hugged them back.

"No way~ I just need time for alone." I said and I sit down on my place. I took out all my stuff and I started to study again.

"Yoonji, you are really changed right now. I never see you open books especially mathematics book." Jennie said and I look at her.

"Yup, I think, if I am busy with myself, I can forget about him. How about you? How can I solve my problem for forgetting about him?" I asked and they think about it.

"How about you fall in love with someone else?" Dahyun said and Jennie hit her shoulder.

"Yah! That's will never happen. She is loyalty. She will not fall in love with a guy that easy." Jennie said and I nodded.

"That's true." I said and I waited for Jennie respond.

"How about~ We went to somewhere for holidays?!" She said and I think about it deeply, should I go with them?

"Yes! That's a good idea! Do you like it? We can go together!" Dahyun said and I was thinking. How about the money..I have to waste my money again..

"Oh! Don't worry about the payment! I will asked my father to support all our destination place." Jennie said and Dahyun gave a thumb up.

"That's cool! Don't worry,you know his father is a CEO of a big company. So,that's fine." Dahyun said and I am shocked.

"Thank you guys. That's really help me a lot." I said and they are so happy. They hugged me. They are the best friends that I had in my whole life.

"Yoonji, I will go to my class now. My class will be start soon. Bye!!" Jennie said and I waved hand to her.

Suddenly, our class teacher came in our class. All student in the class sat down on their sit. I feeling weird because our teacher never came early to our class.

"Alright,class. We had a new transfer student. Please come in student." The teacher said and a new transfer student went in our class.

Student 1 : Oh My God. He will be our new classmate? How lucky we are.

Student 2 : His face look a like an idol. I can't wait for know more about him. I want to be his first friend.

"Hello everyone. I am a new transfer student. My name is Jay. Please take a good care of me." He said and the teacher look around the class.