Part 25

Part 25

Yoonji POV

I looked away but he was smart than I thinking before. I thought, he was a sloth and he was not looking at my blushing face.

"I saw your blushing face.Haha~" he said and I just don't want to hear anything he said.

About 10 minutes, I saw a bus stopped in front of us.

"Time for go home." I said and I want to leave him but he walked pass me.

"Me too~" he said and he paid for two sit. I just sighed and I followed him.

There are four people in the bus. I decided to sit beside the window. Soobin also sit down beside me. I looked at the scenery, the sky still grey. I turn my face and I looked at Soobin. He stared at me. I try to hide my face but he still looked at my face.

"Did you love me that much?" I asked and he smiled.

"Too much until I can't even count it." He said and I sighed again. I tried to like and love you like I love Bomin before but it was hard. I thought, it would be easy.. I can't forget about him..

"Don't love me that much. I am afraid if you feel regret with love like me." I said and he laughed.

"No way. I know you love me even you didn't even reply me when I said 'I love you' to you. I know, you hide your feeling. Yoonji, I tell you that I can waiting for you even it's take for a thousand years. I will always waiting for you." He said and he still staring at my face.

"Just...stop it." I said whispered but I hope, he didn't hear me. I looked at the window.

When we arrived at some building, I saw a girl crying near the shop. I didn't know, what happen to that girl but I saw another two drunk men tried to get near with her. I didn't know, what happen next because she looks sad and she need help.
[ Author : For your information, that is not a new character in this book but that girl that just come out from a bus will be a clue for the next story book. Coming soon~]

Anyway, whatever. She was not my business. I have to go home with Soobin and I have to ask Dahyun about my homework. Today is the weird day ever.

When I arrived at my house, I went in the house with Soobin. It was not locked. I went in the house and I saw mom cooking something for me. She saw me from the kitchen.

"Hello dear! Welcome home. How are you?" She asked and she was busy doing cooking.

"Hello mom~ Anyway, mom looked weird today..I mean, you always in your florist shop.. why you are here?" My mom looked at me and she saw Soobin.

"Oh! That's great! I cooked for mom special guest! Soobin~~" I blinked my eyes many times and I looked at Soobin. He just smiled at me. I looked at my mom back.

"Whatever~ I want to go to my room and I want to take a shower." I said and I opened the jacket that Soobin gave to me. I gave it back to Soobin and I went into my room.

I did take a shower and also I wore a black sweater with long black pant again. I went to the kitchen. I saw mom give me a bowl of chicken soup and a bowl of rice.

"Where is Soobin?" I asked and my mom pointed to the guest room. I went to the guest room and I knocked.

"Wait!!" He said and he opened the door. I saw he still wear his school
uniform.

"You need extra clothes? I can take it in my older brother room." I said because Ipoor him. He has to come here because of me and my mom was here. If she was not here, I will telling him to go home. He must be tiring after taking care of me.

"Yes, sure." He said with shy.

"Hey. You make me gross." I said and I went to my older brother room.

I opened the door slowly and I saw that he still hadn't come home. I walked to his closet and I opened it. His clothes are very beautiful because all the colours of his clothes are black, grey and white but almost all of his clothes black colour.

I took one oversize grey sweater, one dark blue long pant and also I took one boxer. I didn't know if he need or not need it. It was not my problem.

I closed his room and I went to guest room. I knocked his door. He opened the door.

"Here the extra clothes." I said and he opened one by one. When he looked at the boxer, he gave back to me.

"I don't need this one." He said and I looked at him.

"Huh? This is important right?" I asked and I can see his face was becoming red.

"No..nope. I have my own..." He said and I nodded. He closed the door as fast as possible. I was laughing inside myself.

After that, I went to my older brother room and I put it in the closet back. I went to the kitchen. I saw my mom has already serve us the chicken soup  and also two bowl of rice.

I sat down on the chair and my mom also sat down beside me. Soobin was not coming out from his room. I saw mom looked at the guest room.

"Yoonji-yah~ I have something to ask you." She said and I looked at my mom with curious.

"What is it?" I asked and my mom hold my hands.

"Do you want to move other highschool? I am afraid if you can't focus on your studies. Don't worry about money. I can move you to other best school if you want too." She asked and I feel weird.

"What? It was a sudden question. Why I need to move high school when there are many best friends in the school." I said and I started to eat the soup.

"But, how about Bomin? I know if he..." My mom want to say it but I cut her words.

"I can forget about him if nobody talk about him. How can I forget about him if everyone keep talk about him again and again in front of me." I said and I stopped eating. I was about to walk to my room and I stopped when my mom talking.

"How about other people use your weakness to bully you? MIN YOONJI!! I AM WORRY ABOUT YOU!!!" She said and I looked at her.

"I know, everyone worry about me but this is not the best way to let me forget about him. I CAN DO BY MYSELF." I heard Soobin come out from his room.

"Yoonji, don't say loud to your mom. She has her own reason." He said and he went to my mom. He also rubbed her back.

"Whatever. I want to go to my room and let me rest my mental health." I said and I went to my room. I closed the door and I locked it. I lay on my bed and I didn't know if I should cry or I should get mad.

I can't move to other highschool because I want make my day like normal school day. No one can stopped me.

--------