Part 40

Part 40

Nobody POV

It was about 1 day more before TXT make their comeback and they want to make a big day for Soobin and Yoonji too. They planned want to do it before they went busy tomorrow because of their comeback. So, Soobin and his members want to do a little decoration in their dance practice. Soobin also has telling Suga sunbaenim to bring Yoonji to their dance practice after everything get ready.

Soobin POV

This is what I did plan with my members. Taehyun and Huening Kai did decoration at the dance practice room. They did blowing some balloons, put some of rose petals on the ground and also Taehyun gave me a bouquet of chocolates. I asked him why is he gave me chocolates than flowers and he said that Yoonji has the answer and I nodded with bland head. You know, I am so slow thinking about how to confess with romantic.

Yeonjun hyung, he did setting up some songs if Yoonji accept my confession. Beomgyu did setting up a hiding camera at the ceiling. It was about three cameras. We got it from our staff. Our staff know about it and they agreed to help us too.

After we are done for doing preparation, Yeonjun teach me how to confess her. It's took several minutes to teach me.

"Remember Soobin, don't be so nervous. Just take a deep breath and I know, you can do it properly." Yeonjun said and I nodded.

"Thanks, hyung." I said and he patted my shoulder.

"Good luck." He said and they are hiding at our rest room. Beomgyu opened the door slowly and he gave me 'ok' sign 👌, which is he started to record me as well using his phone. I did message Suga to bring Yoonji at TXT dance practice. I took a deep breath and stay focus with my mind.

Yoonji POV

It was 11 a.m, Yoongi tell me to wake me up at home. I didn't know why but he bother my day so much. I need slept because all I do in several days ago, I did playing some games, eat, drink and sleep. I am such a lazy woman in this world for several days ago but today, my brother bother me with force me to go to his work place. He said it was urgent and I didn't what is it about. I know, he never do this to me.

"MIN YOONJI! WAKE UP OR YOU WANT ME TO FLASH YOU A BIG BOWL OF WATER?!!" He said shouted at my ears and I sat down on my bed. I tried to open my eyes.

"DON'T BOTHER ME!!! I NEED SLEEP, THAT'S ALL!!!" I said and seriously, yesterday, I was sleeping on 7 a.m and I see he went to get the bowl of water that he said but I stood up quickly and I get my clothes. I went to my bathroom. I locked the door. I can hear his footsteps outside my bathroom.

"Remember, you have to wear something pretty!" Yoongi said before he leave me. Is he kidding me? He know that I never wear something pretty. I always wear clothes that I feel comfortable. Whatever, I still want to wear my usual clothes.

After 1 hour, I am ready to go to his work place. He brought me to the café in the entertainment. I got headache because of him. He went to the counter to get his order. About several minutes, he gave me some foods for breakfast and also a cup of coffee.

"Here, I ordered for you. A set for breakfast even about 1 minute more, this set right now has disappeared. You should grateful because your big brother gave your breakfast." He said and I nodded. I took a sip of coffee.

"Hey! You get me a wrong coffee. This is Americano. Not latte." I said and Yoongi smirked.

"It's good for your headache." He said and I looked at him annoying.

"How can you know, I got headache today?" I asked and he laughed.

"I can see you always hold your head. So, eat and drink it quickly. We need rushing." Yoongi said and I ignored him. I eaten and drink slowly.