Part 24

Part 24

Yoonji POV

After we spend time at the beach, we decided to go to a cafe near the beach. We looked for the cafe use GPS. Finally, we arrived at the cafe.

I chose table for us to sit down and Suga went to the counter to order some drinks and also some food. I chose a table near the window. So, I can see the beautiful of beach at the window. Suga looked at me.

"Have you meet Jay? Is he bully you?" He reminded me about my stomach. I almost forget about it.

"Yes. I meet him and he kept bully me. He kick my stomach and I feel pain right now~" I said like girly and I pretended to be sick. He looked at me annoying.

"Gross. My sister never being a girly. Please say the truth." He said with serious face. He is really a boring older brother.

"Alright..he really kick my stomach because I did not avoid it but with my full energy, I can kick his ball with kick harder. That's make me feel better on my stomach." I said and he looked at my stomach.

"Are you still in pain??" He asked and I shakes my head.

"No..I feel better because I put a cream on it and I ate some medicine. Don't worry. I can take care of myself. I am a big good little sister." I said with proud of myself. I looked at the beach back. It was so beautiful.

"Do you want to make your friends jealous? Here the phone. You should message your friends." He said and I took the phone.

"Thank you. Anyway, don't worry, I will forget about Jay too and he will never be my best friend." I said and I started messaged my best friends.

*❤️PRETTY BESTIES❤️*

Yoonji🌻 : Hey guys! Look at here. I went to the beach with my older brother.✨

*| I gave the picture from the window. |*

Jennie🌷 : Wow! It was a familiar place but it was so beautiful. 😍💖

Dahyun🌹 : I am jealous with you. You have a good brother while me just an only sibling in my family. 😭

Yoonji🌻 : Dahyun, don't be sad.😅 Remember, we are always be your siblings. 😄 We can come here after this. 😊

Dahyun🌹 : I AM SORRY 😂 ANYWAY, REALLY?!😆 OMG!!! I REALLY EXCITED TO GO THERE LATER WITH YOU GUYS!!! 🙆🏻‍♀️💕

Jennie🌷 : OH! Yoonji! I remember about that place!! Are you in the Blue Cafe? 😱

Yoonji🌻 : Yes, it was 'Blue Cafe'. Wait a minute. Are you a stalker? How do you know about it? 😱

Jennie🌷 : I tell you the place was familiar! 😂

Dahyun🌹 : What is wrong with that place? I have no idea.. 😧

Jennie🌷 : It was Areum's favourite place. That beach, I found her there when she got fight with your older brother, Suga. 😊 I think, it was her fate with Suga. 😱❤️

Yoonji🌻 : Wait... Are you sure?? That's the problem....

Jennie🌷 : What? What is the problem, sweetheart?

Dahyun🌹 : ???

Yoonji🌻 was typing.....

Suddenly, my phone got take by Suga. I want to take it back but it was too late.

"Your time has passed. Let's eat before the food will be cold." He said and I looked at the food. He ordered my favourite food, Carbonara Pasta and also a cup of cold latte cafe.