Part 21

Part 21

About 20 minutes, I waited for him to finish his ice cream. I try help him to stand up by holding his another arm. When we walked, I can see his left leg got injury too. I stopped him from walking and I walked in front of him. I knee down on the ground. So, I can bring him on my back.

"What are you doing?" He asked and he laughed.

"What? I try to help you. Let me bring you. I can hold you. You just hug me from the back." I said and he laughed again.

"Yoonji-yah! I am 187 cm and you are 155 cm, right? How can you bring me on your small back?" He asked and he try to walk but it was so slow. I know, that I make an insane decision but it was the only way to go home faster.

"Alright, then, I will go home faster. Bye, Soobin." I said and I walked faster than him.

"Yah! Alright! I will give you a chance to hold me on your small back. I will give you a challenge. If you can hold me until home, I will give you 50,000 won and if you..." He was talking but I cut his sentence as soon as I heard he will give me money.

"Alright! I said to you, I can do it because I am 'Min' Family." I said and I knee down again. He put his arm around my neck and I try to stand up.

I can stand up properly but I can feel my waist got hurt slowly. I need to forget about it and I can do it! I know Min Yoonji CAN DO IT!!

I try to walk and I feel happy because his weight same with my brother even my brother was short than him but my brother more heavy.

I walked to home and I knee down again. So, he can walked by himself to the door. I look at him and I can see his reaction was shocking. He looked at my waist.

"That's fine. It was hurt but not too hurt like you thinking. I am fine. Don't worry." I said and he looked at his wallet. He gave me 50,000 won for real but I pushed his hand away. I didn't know why.. I feel bad if I take it even I was thinking before, I should bring him on my back just for money.

"Hey! It was a challenge and I didn't know, you can do it. Take this or I will give you extra gift." He said and I looked at him with blank. Is that mean he will buy something for me or he will listen for me in 24 hours. That's great too.

"What is the extra gift?! I can ask whatever I want?!" I asked excited and he looked at me closer.

"Nope." He said and he gave me, 50,000 won on my hand. He kiss me on my cheek. "That is the extra gift. Wanna another extra gift?" He asked and I shaked my head.

"HAHAHAHA~ Nevermind. I never said I want extra gift." I said and I looked away because I can feel my face was burning. "Anyway, you are so heavy and I want to take a shower because I am so sweating right now.I hate it." I said and I went in the house quickly.

I went to my room and I can hear my mom call me. I just ignored her and I went straight to my room. I am so embarrassing. I need to pretend that I really go to take a shower.

Soobin POV

"I'm home too." I said and Mrs.Min which I have to call her as mom came to me with her son.

"Why your clothes dirty? What happen to you?" She asked and I laughed a little bit.

"Aigoo~my clothes! It was so expensive. How can you..." Mrs.Min closed Suga mouth.

"Your clothes was not important right now. Soobin. Are you ok? What happened to you?" She asked and I looked at myself. Am I too showing that I almost got accident with Yoonji?

"We almost got accident but that's ok. I saved Yoonji and I didn't know that I will be falling on the ground this hard." I said and Mrs.Min was shocking. Suga just looked at me with not interesting with the story.

"Then, go shower right now." He said and he went to his room. I wondered if he really not worry about his sister.

"Just forget about him. He always response like that but he always taking care of his sister. You should getting shower and give that clothes to me. I will fix it." She said and I bow.

"I see and thank you,mom." I said and bow. I went to get a shower.

Yoonji POV

After I done take a shower, I went to my room and I sat down on my bed. I kept remember about the kiss on the cheek. I touched my cheek and I feel my face burn.

"No way.. I have to forget about it." I said and I was shocking someone appear behind me.

"What happened?" I looked at behind me. I was so shocking until I fall on the floor. I touched my butt. It was so hurt.

"What are you doing here?! You shocked me!!" I said loudly. I stand up and slowly, I looked at him.

"Whatever. I will leave you now." Suga said and he leave my room.

Then, why he came here? Aigoo~ I went to see calendar on my study table. Tomorrow will be my school day. I didn't release that the holidays was too short. I have to get ready for my school tomorrow.

Suga POV

I leave my sister room and I thought, she get any injury but my sister was fine. Nevermind, everything will be fine. I trusted Soobin, he will taking a good care for my sister.

Suddenly, Areum called me. I am so happy. I went to my room and I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked and I can feel that she was happy too.

"Hello Suga! If you are not busy , can we go on a date, today?" She asked excited.

"Sure." I said and I can heard she said 'yes! Finally!'. I am blushing hard.

"Let's go. Meet me at my barber shop." She said and I say 'uh.' We hang up. I have to borrow mom's car today.

Yoonji's POV

I am laying on bed and I want to sleep but my stomach sound 'hungry'. I want to eat later but my stomach can't wait for it.

So, I stand up and I went to the kitchen. I saw Soobin in the kitchen. What the hell, he was doing there? I was about to leave him but he saw me.

"Yoonji-yah? Where are you going? We did not eat breakfast yet except for the free ice cream (he said whispered about the ice cream). Let's eat breakfast together." He said and I looked at him with an awkward smile on my face.

"Sure.." I said and I went to him. He gave me a plate of kimchi pancake that my mom cook for us.

I went to the dining table. I ate the food as fast as possible. Soobin looked at me with weird face. I can see it and of course, he smirked too.

"Are you still remember about the kis..." When he was about to say it. I closed up his mouth.

"Shut up or.." I want to say it but someone cut me.

"Or what? How about you continue what you are talking about." Suga said and he sat down on the chair near Soobin. I was shocking and I looked around me, when he was appear here? Is he a ghost? I didn't listen any foot step sound at all..

"We were talking about nothing. Don't worry." Soobin said nervous and he smiled to Suga. He ate the kimchi pancake until he done.

When we done for eat, Suga stopped Soobin from walking to his room.

"Tomorrow is your school day right? Please take care of my sister." He said. He patted Soobin's shoulder and he walked to his room. I was shocking. Is he said Soobin will take care of me. That's mean, he will replace Bomin.. Whatever, Bomin leave me here and someone will replace him.

This is time for me to accept the reality that Bomin has leave me forever and I just hope,he will regret with what he did right now.

-------