Part 17

Part 17

Yoonji POV

"It was a long day." He said and he massage his shoulder. He also wore my mom apron.

"What...What are you doing here?" I asked and I look at him carefully. I pitched his cheeks.

"Hey! It's hurt! Please take away your dirty hands." He said and I took my hand away from his cheeks. I forgot that I should comb my hair.. now... I stand up and I ran in my room.

I locked the door and I went to my bathroom. I just changed my clothes and I looked at the mirror. I looked so messy. I am also comb my hair. Oh my gosh.. He saw my messy face even my friends never saw that side of me.

I went to the kitchen and I try to ignore him. I took one of the biscuit and I ate it. I can't believe, he do make that biscuits. It was so delicious but I didn't make any reaction because he make me moody today.

"How the taste? Is it good?" He asked and I look away from him. I just went to the living room and I opened the television.

I sat down on the couch and I opened all the channels but there are no interesting stories that I can watch it. I can feel that he came to join me. I turn off the TV and I lay on the couch.

"I am so sleepy~" I said and I can feel he staring at me.

"No way~ You just wake up." He said and I sat down quickly.

"Alright then. Why are you here? You know, what happen if my brother wake up later?" I do make a signal with my hand. *He will be die*
[ Author : I hope, you know, how people do a signal, *die* 😂 ]

"Seriously? Your brother was not sleeping. He went for a date with Areum. Your mother tell me and she said, I should come here and I have to take care of you." He said and I stand up.

"WHAT?! Really?" I asked and I went to his room. I called him. "Suga?!" I look at the bed. He really not sleeping there. I went to his studio. I closed the door password using my hand. So,he can't see the password. I opened the door. He is really not home.

I went to the outside house.I called him.

*Your call disconnected. Please call again later.*

What the hell is happening here? Then, I will stay home a day with Soobin? NO WAY!!! *I almost cry inside me*

I am tired of my life. So, I went in the living room with fed up. I saw Soobin. I just ignored him and I sat down on the couch.

"I can't live here only with you." I said annoying with him.

"Well, you have no choice, you have to spend time with me today." He said and I look at him.

"Why? I don't want to spend time with you. I am busy right now. Please let me rest today." I said and I look away from him. He stood up and he took his jacket.

"Alright. I will go home now." He said fed up with me. I look at him. He started to walk away and I poor him. I sighed and I stand up.

"Ok.. I will spend time with you but with one condition." I said and he turn look at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Don't get closer to me. I hate it." I said and he walked to me.

"Alright!" He said and we make a pinky promise.

Today, we were spending time with playing games in the television. We also ate together. Do not worry, I can cook. So, that's why my brother believe to leave me alone.

We did many fun spending time until we got boring and tired. We sat down on the couch together and we took a deep breath.

"It was 5 hours, we were playing games together. How's the day? You like it?" I asked and he look at me.

"Yes. I like it because I never get a girlfriend... I mean a girl 'friend' like you. Many girls always nagged around me but you are super cold. That's why I like you." He said and I just ignored whatever he said. I see, he look at the studio.

"Why?" I asked and he turn look at me.

"Anyway, is that your brother studio?" He asked and he pointed to the room.

"Yup, he always spent time there. He make many instruments but I never hear it. Why?" I asked and he whispered to me.

"I know how to play the instrument. How about we listen together?" He said and I never thought about that before. So, I just agreed with him.

We went in the studio. I locked the door before somebody went in the room. I opened the computer. There is a password for the computer. I know the password because I always saw he opened it without cover my eyes.

"A-G-U-S-T-D-3-9-9-3" I taped it and it was right password. I smirked.

"How can you know it?" Soobin asked and I look at him.

"He is my brother. Of course, I know everything about him." I said and I opened all the fail with the instrument songs.

"Are these the songs?" He asked and I nodded. He opened each one and we heard it one by one.

After two hours, we heard the songs, Soobin want to go to the toilet. So, I let him go first. He opened the locked door and he went away. He didn't close the door because I am lazy to open the door back.

When I was hearing one by one the instrument songs, I saw a secret fail that I never see it before. I try to open it but I can't open the password. It was my first time, I can't open the fail with password.

"What the hell did he locked in there? Or... Is he watch something dirty?...... I wondered." I try again and again to open it with the password that I know it but it was not submit. Maybe, it was not dirty video. I know, my brother was not that dirty mind. I was thinking about the words that Suga kept secret with me. I got an idea!

"A-R-E-U-M" and it was submitted.I can't believe it! I did it again!!! A file with name, Areum's song.

Suddenly, I heard the door wide open. I thought, that is Soobin. I look at behind me.

"A..Areum.." I said and she ran away. Wait a minute, how can she open..F*CK..I forget that Soobin just come out and I am lazy to close the door. I turn off the computer and I followed ran after her but Suga was there run after her.

Areum POV

After we ate breakfast at the McDonald, we went to Suga's home because he said he want to show me something special. I didn't know what it is but I am very excited to look at it.

When we arrived at Suga's home, he said and I can go in the house first. I walked in the house and I saw a door's room was opening. I walked in the room. I was shocking, there is a girl sit down on the chair. The chair has a clothe with name, Suga.

I was standing there. No way, he has another girlfriend. I thought,he was loving me only.. She turn to look at me. I didn't looked at her face.

"A..Areum.." she called me. She know my name? Her voice sound familiar but who's care. I can't wait for it
I have to run away before he catches me.

I ran away to the outside house. I saw Suga and he was shocking. He catches me but I let him go.

"What happened?" He asked and I pushed him. My tears dropped. I ran away to all directions. I didn't know where will I should go. I just ran away as far as I can.

Yoonji POV

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" I asked and Soobin ran to me.

"What happened?!" He asked and I pointed to the outside house.

"Areum..It was because of you. Why don't you close the door?! I didn't know, what was she thinking right now but she ran away after she saw me!" I said and I look at Soobin.

"Call Jennie. She is her cousin right?" He said and I ran to my room. I took my phone and I called Jennie.

"Hello?" She asked and I am grateful because she answered my called.

"Hey, Jennie! Thank you for answering. Anyway, can you help me?" I asked and she laughed.

"Hey! This is Jennie. I always can help you. What can I help you?" She asked and that's mean, she accepted it.

"Listen carefully and this is about your cousin. I have a plan." I said and she listened carefully.

-----