Part 41

Part 41

Yoongi POV

It's 7 p.m, I drave to the restaurant that I did rent the restaurant for a day. The restaurant are very expensive and the place is far away from city. It's a new restaurant, so~ for sure there is no one know about this restaurant.

I did called Jin to tell me about the location restaurant and I did rent it for a day. I thanked him because he gave me the best restaurant that I never know about it. I hang up and I looked at inside the restaurant. They showed me the place to me for sit. They also gave me their menu.

"Sir, what should we serve for you when she's coming?" The waiter asked and I looked at the menu carefully.

"Well, she hate food that bother her teeth like meat and she can't eat seafood. So, give us a special big size pizza and also just give us two Bolognese pasta. Another one, serve us one bottle of Champagne. That will be nice." I said and I gave the waiter their menu.

"So.. we will started serve it when she's coming." The waiter bow to me and I nodded.

She will coming here for about 1 more hour. I can waiting for her because I can be patient. I did play with my phone while I was waiting for her.

After about 2 hours I was waiting for her but she didn't coming. I didn't know, if she forgot or maybe.. something happen to her.. no way, I know, I just was feeling worried and I become overthinking. Is she ok or is someone bother her because she was too pretty. What should I do know? Should I call my friends? Suddenly, there is a call from RM. I want to ignore it but RM called me about three times and I decided to answer it.

"Hello, RM? Areum didn't coming.. What should I do?!" I asked. I heard RM sighed. I didn't know, I can't stop overthinking about her..

"Hyung, please take a deep breath and be relax, man." RM said and I did whatever he said because I am too nervous to look at her and I am worried if I can't talk when I am in front of her.

"RM. Why... Why are you calling me? I mean, I am so worried. I didn't know why she didn't coming and suddenly, I heard a screaming from RM's place. I asked 'why are they screaming louder?' to RM.

"Hyung! Hyung!! Listen carefully and don't panic!!!" RM said and I was wondering.. why he said like that..

"What are you talking about? Why I should be panic when I am here waiting for someone didn't show up." I said and I can hear RM was rushing.

"Hyung! Our stylist, Areum! The girl that should went to the restaurant! She got into an accident just now!!" RM said and he was telling a staff to get a car for drive him there too.

"What..? What are you talking about? Areum got into accident? Where... Where is she right now?!" I said and I was running to get my car and RM hang up. He also give me the location of hospital that Areum got into it.

I started my car engine and I went straight to the hospital. The highway is very congested. I decided to take shortcut but it's too late because there are many car when I want to make a U-turn and I can't drive my car away but I have to wait there.

"What should I do now?!" I said and I punched the steering car. I feel so give up.

Yoonji POV

I was celebrating with TXT because I did accept Soobin for be my boyfriend and suddenly, RM coming into the practice room. He looked so rushing. I didn't know why.. He looked at me and he ran towards me.

"Yoonji! Let's go!! It's urgent!!" He said and he pulled my arm. I am so clueless. What is going on here?

When we are outside the practice room, he tell me about Areum and I was so shocking. Soobin also hear our conversation and we decided to go see her in the hospital. RM has get ready a car to drive there. I asked if my brother know about it and RM said he already know because he tell him about it earlier. I feeling worried about Yoongi. I hope, he drive with safety.