Part 18

Part 18

Jennie POV

After I hang up Yoonji's call, I went downstairs and I went to my parents room. In my parents room, there is another room for my father doing his work there. I went into his work room and I saw my father sitting down there. He was busy doing his work.

"Appa (Father)~ Can I borrow your car?~" I asked with cute tone. So, I can get it faster.

"Sure, darling. Here the key. Don't go home late." He said and I hugged him from his back.

"Thank you, appa. I promised I will studies more harder." I said and I let him go. I kiss his cheek and I took the key. I went to my room. I changed my clothes and I went to the car at the parking lot. I drave as faster as I can go to Areum's apartment.

When I arrived at the apartment, I parked there car and I went to her apartment. I knocked many times and there is no one there. I called her.

*Your call disconnected. Please call again later.*

Areum turn off her phone? Then, I have to look for her in every her favourite place. Let me remind it back. I always spend time with her when I have problem.

Oh! It was not an hour to think about it. That's the answer!! Yoonji~! I tell you I can help you!!!

Yoonji POV

I still thinking, what will happen to brother and also Areum. I should not stay in the studio. What she was thinking that time? Do not she think wide, Suga has a sister and that is properly me, Min Yoonji. What should I do now? I can't thinking anymore.

"Yah! Don't worry about them. I know it must be misunderstand." He said. I look at him. He was sitting on the couch while cutting an apple. I did not know, where is he find out that apple.

"Don't you know, my brother never fall in love with girls. He always busy taking care of me." I said and I joined him sit down on the couch. He took a slice of apple and he put it in my mouth.

"I said don't worry. It must be misunderstand." He said and I ate the apple in my mouth.

"I am worry because she is his first love." I said and he look at me.

"Like I have feeling to you. You are my first love too." He said and I punched his shoulder.

"Yah! Don't talking about us. This is a  serious situation." I said mad to him.I try to call Jennie but she did not answer it.

We are waiting for 2 hours in the house. Soobin and I were slept on the couch. I slept on his shoulder and he slept on my head. Then, I heard a car sound outside the house.I woke up and I stand up. I ran to the main door and I opened the door. I saw Jennie's car and mom's car.

"Jennie!!" I called her and she came out from the car.

"Yoonji-yah!!!" We hugged each other and I look at her car. Areum was in the car. She came out from the car and she bow to me.

"I am sorry. I did misunderstand." She said and I went to her.

"Next time, do not do that again." I said. Suddenly, Soobin poked my shoulder and he whispered to my ears.

"And I want to hear your explain later." He said and I look at him.

"Yah! This is girl's problem." I said and I look at his face. He was very serious about it. I just ignored him.

"Oh! Jennie!! Long time no see you. How are you and...who is her?" My mom joined our conversation.

"Actually, she is..." Jennie want to explain but Suga walked to mom and for the first time, he smiled and confidently said it in front of mom.