Part 42

Yoonji POV

When I arrived at my home, Soobin hold my hand. He looked at me with smiled.

"Don't overthinking about it. Everything will be fine. Trust me." He said and I nodded.

"Yoonji, I will taking you tomorrow to the hospital. Please wait for me on 7.30 a.m." RM said and I nodded.

"Thank you, RM and Soobin." I said and I went out from the car. I waved to them. I went in the house and I opened my shoes.

"Mom! I'm home.." I said and I heard mom footsteps from her room. She looked at around me.

"Are you went home alone? Where is your brother?" She asked and I looked at my mom. She looked worrying even she didn't show it up clearly. I pulled my mom's hand to the living room. We sat down on the couch. I tell her everything about what happen to Yoongi and his girlfriend, Areum. My mom was shocking and kept silence about 5 minutes.

"So.. mom. Tomorrow, I will accompanying brother in the hospital while waiting for Areum to surgery." I said and my mom nodded.

"Then, go sleep early! You have to wake up early tomorrow!" She said and she pushed me to my room. I smiled. She do worry about her children but she don't want to show up. How ego my mother..

***

Next morning, I woke up on 7 a.m. I took a quick shower and I wore a casual clothes. I took my bag. I went to the kitchen for looking some food to eat for breakfast.

Then, I see mom was doing some toast bread with mayo and also fried egg on it. She already grab it in an aluminium. She has doing four toast bread. She also gave me some money.

"Eat the breakfast with your brother and give some to his friends. This money for you to eat lunch with your brother. Go quickly. I heard RM has coming." She said and I bow to my mom.

"Thank you." I said and I ran to the door and I opened it. RM was standing in front of the door. I gave him the foods that mom prepared for us. I wore the socks and shoes. I follow RM to the car. I also gave him a toast bread. He eaten it in the car and he said it's good. I glad that he like it.

When we arrived at the hospital, I ran with the food to Yoongi. It was already 8.10 a.m. We are late but he didn't mad at us. He just looked at the surgery room. He also looked sad. We were standing up in front of him but he still can't stop looking at the surgery room.

"Yoongi.. You should go eat breakfast with your sister. I will inform you if anything happen here." RM said and he sat down beside my brother. He didn't response. I was worried..

"If my brother do not eat, I am also do not eat." I said and I sat down beside him. He looked at me quickly.

"Alright.. let's eat." Yoongi said and I feeling happy that he want to eat with me. RM gave me thumb up. I smiled at RM.

"So~ how about we eat at the canteen?" I said and Yoongi just nodded.

We walked to the canteen. We sat in the chairs that had been prepared. I gave him the toast bread that grab in an aluminium. I opened my toast bread. I was about to eat but he just looking at his food. I sighed. I opened the aluminium for him. I gave him. He just kept silent.

"Yoongi.. don't overthinking about it. She will be fine. You know, she also want you to be fine too. Please eat and be healthy. If you fall sick, who will taking care of her?" I said and he took the toast bread. He tried to eat it and that's my first time.. I saw his tears.. He didn't crying loudly but his tears falling and I can see his eyes become red.

"I'm sorry.." He said and I hold his hand.

"Remember, she will be fine." I said and he eat with tears. It was sad to see him sad.. I hope, I can record it and show him when everything back to normal but I think, it will be more sad if I recorded him crying and something more unexpected happen..

After we eaten, we walked around the hospital. I want Yoongi to take some air. I want him to be calm. I tried to talk with him.

"Yoongi.. hyung.." I said and he smirked. He know, I can't call 'oppa' because it was grossing even he said to me to call him, 'hyung'.

"Yes, a dumb sister." He said and I clear my throat.

"I wondered, if Areum was fine, what you want to do with Areum?" I asked and he looked down with shy.

"I will married with her." He said with confidence.

"But you are an idol.. how can you married?" I asked and he sighed.

"You know, even it will taking 7 years more... I will gave her a ring to make sure.. she didn't go to other guy. She will stay with me. I will take care of her untill the end of my life." He said and I clapped my hand.

"You are so loyal." I said and he smiled.

"... How about you?" He asked.

"Will.. I don't know if I want continue be a lover to Soobin or I will be to the military." I said and Yoongi looked at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT?! You want to join the military? But.. why?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know, I just interesting with military.." I said.

"How about Soobin?" He asked and I didn't know what to say...

"I'm scared... Soobin is a new idol and if I get near with him, his fans saw us and feel frustrated.. It will become a serious issue. I don't want to make my face as a big issue in this world. Let me in peace with my interest." I said and Yoongi just can sighed.

***

After we took some fresh air, we went back to RM and it was about 3 hour and half but there is no information about Areum. We wondered what happen to her. Suddenly, a doctor come out from the surgery room. He went straight to my brother and the doctor opened his mask that he done surgery.

"Congratulations. She is fine.. but.. we have to see if her condition were stable or not stable because she got lost many blood last night. Please waiting for us to move her in her room and you can check on her later." The doctor bow to him and also he bow to us. We thanked him and I can see Yoongi smiled with happiness.

***

Now, she has moving to her room. We can looking at her now. We let Yoongi sit down beside her. We just stand up other side of Areum. I hold her hand slowly and I looked at her face.

"I hope, you woke up soon and recover quickly." I said and I let her hand go slowly. I looked at Yoongi. He focused on Areum. This is my first time, I saw he really loving someone. As a sister, I feel jealous that Areum got my sweet brother even he looked so swag outside but inside him, there is a tender heart. I was shocking that the only girl that can make him feeling blossom is Areum, which is Jennie's cousin.

About 20 minutes, Jennie and her family come in the room. I bow to them. Her parents see Areum with shocking and they also pray that Areum to get well soon. Jennie hug me and I hug her back.

"How can I see my cousin on the bed without moving?" Jennie asked and I let her go.

"Don't overthinking. She will be fine. I know, she was stronger." I said and I went to Yoongi and whispered to him.

"I will go home with RM. Don't forget to grab some foods." I said and he nodded. He looked at me and he smiled with sadness inside him. Only me can see his sadness. He was so ego like mother.

I bow to everyone and I telling them, I have to leave from hospital. RM asked me if I want to go somewhere. I said to him that I want to go home and RM bought me to home. I thanked RM and after I went out from the car, RM waved to me and I waved back to him.  I went inside the house. I went to the couch and I slept there. I didn't know, I was too tiring for today until I slept on the couch.

----