Part 37

Part 37

Yoongi POV

I went to my studio and I saw a girl in front of my computer. Is that Yoonji? I smelled the perfume. This is... Areum's perfume..

She stood up and she turn looked at me. I was shocking. How can she coming here?

"Yoongi. You know, I have waiting for you a long time ago!" She coming near me and I was closed my eyes because I'm scared for the first time because of a girl...

I woke up with shock.

"Is that just a dream?" I asked and I stretched my body. Aigoo.. I just dream about her. What time is this? I looked at my clock. It was 8 p.m. Where is my sister? Where did she go when I was sleeping in my studio?

I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. What happen to her? I should looking for her. I did stretching my body again and I went out from my studio. I walked to the dance practice room. I saw Jhope in the dance practice room. I opened the door and he looked at me with shock.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Jhope asked me and I looked around the room.

"Is my sister coming here?" I asked and Jhope looked around.

"It just me in this room. Maybe, Yoonji went to TXT dance practice room? I saw her last time at lobby. She always with Soobin." Jhope said and I nodded. I am lazy to go to TXT dance room. Should I call Soobin? I opened my phone. I called Soobin. I am grateful because Soobin pick up his phone.

"Hello, Suga hyung." He said and I just hear his background sound. I looked at Jhope. Is that true, Yoonji with him?

"Is my sister with you?" I asked and he shouted to his friends to low the music.

"No, hyung. I left Yoonji at rooftop before. Is she didn't with you?" Soobin asked and I feel worried.

"It's ok. I can looking for Yoonji. You just continue your dance practice." I said and I turn off my phone.

I went looking for her at the CCTV room. I asked security if they are seeing my sister. They tried to look for my sister until one of the CCTV show up my sister.

"Is that your sister?" The security asked me and I looked at the CCTV. She went to the lift and I don't know where did she go later.

Suddenly, I got a call by Jimin. I picked up. Maybe, he find out, where is my sister right now..

"Hello, Jimin. Do you find out my sister?" I asked and he was taking a deep breath.

"Yes, hyung! I found her at the Bang PD-nim studio. I didn't know how can she went in there but RM said she was lost and she just press the lift button to the Bang PD-nim studio." Jimin said in rushing.

"I'm on my way." I said and I thanked the security. I closed my phone and I went to Bang PD-nim studio.

***

When I arrived at Bang PD-nim studio, I knocked before I went in the room. He was my boss. So, I can't be rude. The door was open automatically. I went in the studio. An assistant coming to me.

"Suga-nim. Let me show you, Bang PD-nim studio." She said and I nodded. I arrived in front of the studio. I thanked the assistant and the assistant knocked the door.

"Come in!" Bang PD-nim said from inside the studio. The other assistant from inside the room opened the door and I was shocking because I saw Yoonji sleeping on the sofa near PD-nim table. I didn't know, where should I put my face, right now. I feel so embarrassed.

"Min Yoongi. Come in. I let your sister slept here because she was lost and tired." PD-nim said and I nodded. I went to sit down in front of him.

"PD-nim. I am so sorry. I didn't know how can she coming here.." I said and he laughed.

"Don't worry. Maybe, your sister was too tired. She just coming inside this room and my assistant was not around.. When I get in this studio, she just slept there. I tell my assistant to give her a blanket too." he said and I nodded with embarrassing. I lowered my head down and I looked at my sister.

We kept silent in several minutes. I didn't know, what to chit-chat with PD-nim.. I just feeling embarrassing.. He helped me a lot when I need a job until I become a famous K-pop group and also a famous producer. Many idols want to collaborate with me. I have a lot to thanks him because he did make me a successful people.

"Yoongi. I think, it's time for you to get a couple with Areum." He said and I looked at him with shocked.

"No! You said if I did couple, I will get fired." I said and he laughed.

"Hey, that's what I said to you 6 years ago and don't say loudly. Your sister will wake up. Anyway, I think, we are human. I can't make my idols feel stress with their jobs. So, you can do couple but don't show up to your fan or you can tell your fan that you are taken." He said and he took a sip of his coffee.
[ Author : Remember, this is fanfic story. This information is not true. The fact that I know, idols in Korea can't couple until their contract end but who's care, this is fanfic story and it was not true. 👌🤗]

"Well.. I don't think, she want me..." I said and PD-nim smiled.

"I am not married yet but I can feel that a fact about women will never forget about their past. Ask her first.. I think, you have make a promise with her. It's ok. If you are worried about you lost your fan, I can help you." Bang PD-nim said and I nodded.

"If that is what you want me to do, I agreed with it. PD-nim... Can I ask something?" I asked and I smirked.

"I never saw you smirked. What is it?" He asked nervous and he was about to drink his coffee.

"When will you get married?" I asked and he chocked his coffee.

"Yah! What is your rude question? Don't play with me if you didn't want to get fired." He said and I nodded nervous. He laughed. "Just kidding!!" He said and we laughed until Yoonji woke up.

"What happen here? Omma!! Wait a minute, where I am?" She asked and she looked around her. I think, I just want to kick her right now.

"PD-nim. Let me go home. I have to bring her home. She really need some rest after she just coming from L.A today.." I said and PD-nim nodded.

"Sure. Here, take one of my car. Be careful. Don't get catch by paparazzi. They are everywhere right now." He said and I nodded. He throw me the car key and I catched it.

"Don't worry, sir. Yoonji, let's go!" I said and she went to me.

"Where I am?" She asked while we walked out from the studio.

"You are coming in a wrong room. Let's go home." I said and she nodded. I can see how sleepy and tiredness is she until she didn't say anything but just follow my instruction.

-----