Part 31

Part 31

Yoonji POV

"Suga hyung! She is here!" RM said and I was so shocking because he did changed a lot especially his fashion. I was asking to myself.. 'is that my older brother who kept protective me when I was a child until I was a teenager..'. Suga coming toward me. He also make eyes signal to his friends. His friends nodded and they went away. I was shocking.. how did they listen to my brother that easy?

"Yoonji, let's go to my studio. I wondered if you know my password." He said and I nodded awkward. I didn't contact him for a long time. Now, I feel awkward when I was around him. I feel like he is a stranger especially he is a famous kpop group and also a famous composer too. Anyway, I have my reason.. Why I feel sad and I did make a decision, do not want to contact him. It was because he didn't coming to meet me at the airport when I was about to go to the plane.

Flashback

It's happen 6 years ago before I went to L.A continue my education there. I have finish arranged my clothes and some stuff in my luggage bags to go to L.A. I was so excited because it was my first time. I went to other country by myself.

Soobin help me to bring the luggage bags while my mom brought me some food in her own bag. They did put all the stuff in the car. There are two cars. My best friends, Jennie and also Dahyun want to send me to airport too. Mom said Jennie and Dahyun can follow us from behind her car.

Suddenly, Suga messaged mom and said he will follow us a little bit late because he was busy with dance practice. I was not worried at first because I confirmed that he will coming even he was late. We went to the airport early.

When we arrived to the Incheon Airport, Soobin took all the luggage bags and he help me to bring it. My mom gave me her food bag to me. It was about 4 hours more before I went to my plane. My best friends had a chit-chat with me and also my mom joined in our conversation. Soobin brought me some foods. He said he was worried if I miss Korean's food. I just laughed and smiling at him.

About 1 hour more before I went to my plane, Suga still didn't coming to the airport. I was wondering, why he was so late.. don't he said that he forgot to inform his boss that he will meet me here. I took my luggage bags and I waved to them. All of them hugged me and when my mom hugged me. She cried harder and that's first time, I saw she crying for me. I waved again to them and I looked around them. I didn't see Yoongi at all. I went away to my plane.

When I arrived at L.A, I still sad because Yoongi didn't coming when I was going to L.A. I took some pictures of L.A. It was so nice continue education here. I took a deep breath and I said that 'I can do it even no one help me here.'

End Flashback

So, here I am feeling awkward beside him. I just call him, Yoongi because I hate calling him, Suga. I always use to call him, Suga when I was in L.A with my friends but I did not know, all students looked at me with glared in my college L.A and they said I am a sasaeng to him. I obsess with him. I want to say 'Hello~ he is my older brother. I am not his saesang.' but only my friends believe me that I am his sister.

He slide the door password to press it. I tried to use the password he always use in his studio at home before. All of them are uncorrect. I was clueless.

"Then, what is the password.." I asked and he laughed. He stopped laughing. We looked at each other until someone pushed me away and I looked at that someone. He was yawning. Yoongi looked at him.

"Yah! Taehyung! Don't try to open..." Then, I saw the password because that guy with name, Taehyung press it.

"It's easy, his password is 'Yoonji', which is '966654'." He said with his sleepy eyes. He opened the door and he looked at me again. He looked at me, up and down. "Are you that sasaeng?!" He asked shocking. Yoongi walked in front of me.

"She is my sister, Min Yoonji." He said and Taehyung tried to look at me.

"That's why her face same with Suga-hyung. I know, all the news from stranger account are making the fake story. I should open YouTube Channel soon and I want to tell all the fandom the truth about idols kpop situation." He said and Yoongi pushed him away. "Hyung~!" Taehyung screamed and Yoongi help to open the door.

"Yoonji, come in." Yoongi said and I went in his studio. It was so bigger than I expected. I looked at Taehyung and Yoongi. Yoongi talked with Taehyung outside and about 5 minutes, Yoongi coming in the studio. He also closed the door.

He sat on his chair and he opened his group song called, 'I need you'. He showed me that first time, they are winning an award. He talked about how his working as BTS and also be famous until now. I was so surprised because he did many work these years but something that bother me that I want to ask right now..

"Yoongi.. may I know why you did not coming when I went to L.A.. you remember, right? It's happen, 6 years ago.." I asked and he kept silent. He turned around and he looked down. He tried to avoid my eyes.

"I'm sorry, sister.. I didn't mean to do that.. I want to meet you at the airport but boss didn't give me a permission.. I tried looking for an idea. I did trying to escape from the company and all my friends especially, Namjoon, who is taking you here, he helped me too  but when I was running from the company, I got into an accident. I didn't know what just happen. I wake up and suddenly, I was in the hospital. My manager said I have lying on my bed like 2 days. I looked at my arm. They did bandage it. The manager said I did broke my shoulder when I was accident with a lorry." I lowered my head.. I didn't know, he really want to meet me that time. I feel mad at myself because I didn't call him when he through a hard time. I should call him for a few times.. I should not mad at him.. Now, he broke his shoulder because of me. I feel so mad at myself.

"I am sorry, Yoongi.. I'm not supposed to be selfish. I was busy following my mad feelings until I forgot that you were busy pursuing your ambitions. I supposed to become more mature. I am so sorry, Yoongi.." I said and he clear his throat. He patted my back.

"That's ok. It was happening 6 years ago. Let's forget about it." He said and I looked at him. My tears dropped. "And don't call me, Yoongi. Call me as usually you called me, Suga."

"I am so sorry! I can't call you, Suga again because I will called you, Yoongi from now." I hugged him for the first time. I really miss him. I can feel that he took care of himself well.

Suddenly, there is a woman coming in the studio. I know, that is a woman because I can smell the girl perfume. I was shocking. Who's else know the password? I looked around and she closed her face.

"I'm sorry. Maybe, I will coming next time." She said and she ran away. I looked at her ran away outside. Yoongi stand up beside me and looking at her too.

"Brother, who is she?" I asked and he looked at me with a blank face.

----