Part 16

Part 16

Yoonji POV

After the summer vacation for three days and two night, I still can't believe we got many new memorable. Suga got couple with Lee Areum. I just know that she is a girl that make his heart fluttering like crazy. He tell me through the message and I said congratulations and give a thump up to him even I know, he will seen my message only. Who's care~ I am a little sister and I know, he still took care of me even he has a girlfriend. Whatever.

How about me? I still miss Bomin even he was my ex-boyfriend but who's care. I am loyalty. I know, I will be couple with Soobin but that's not mean, I will forget about Bomin forever.

Anyway, when I got couple with Soobin, Jay was becoming more to a cold person. He didn't come near me like always he did. I didn't know why his action with me like so different. I poke his waist when I meet him from behind him but he didn't care about me. I can see he always avoid meeting me. I want to ask why to him, face to face but he kept avoiding me. That's make me hard to meet him, face to face. When, I messaged him, he didn't read it. I don't understand. Why is he kept avoiding me..

After the summer vacation done, we did go home by a bus. I went in the bus and I saw Jay sat with Jennie. He look at the window. Jennie played with her phone. When Jennie see me, smiled and give me a thumb up. I went to Soobin and I sat down beside him. Do not ask about Suga. He always with Areum and I can see Areum was so excited with him. I look at him. His face was poker but I know his heart can't stopped fluttering.

When I look at Soobin, I just knowing that he keep staring at me in the whole time. I try to look away and I just see the thing that I never thinking about it. Are Taehyun and Dahyun were a new couple too?! They went to get a place to sit but Dahyun saw us look at them. She stood up beside the sit.

"Woah! Did I make a wrong summer vacation for everyone?!" Jennie stand up and she look at Dahyun and Taehyun. Dahyun took away her hand from Taehyun's hand.

"No... No way, I will be his girlfriend. He was our class monitor and also he was a genius person. He was number one in our class. Remember?" Dahyun said and I back up Jennie.

"Now, you are his number one girlfriend, right?" I said and she become blusher. Taehyun took her hand and she sat down beside him.

"Hey! Be careful or you will be falling on the ground." Taehyun said gently.

"Wuuu~~" everyone said except Soobin. I didn't not hear he say it.I look at Soobin. He still staring at me.

"Hey~ Don't you boring because you just staring at me for 24 hours." I said annoying.

"I will never get boring. I can't take my eyes of you. That's all." He said and I turned his face look at the window.

"Look at the scenery. The scenery looks more beautiful than me, stupid." I said and I let his face go. He started  look at me and I turned his face again to the window.

It was taking a long time arrive to our home. When we arrived at the station, everyone took their luggage bag and we started say goodbye to everyone. Soobin was the last person take the luggage and he walked to me.

"Hey. Here take it." He said and he gave something on my hand. He smiled and he waved to me to say goodbye. I waved back. I look at my hand. He gave me a small black cat sticker. I just took out my phone and I stick on my phone case. It looks more better. Suga and I took a taxi and we went home.

About 30 minutes, we arrived home. I took my luggage and Suga took his luggage. I saw something on his luggage.

"Suga, where do you get that sticker? I never know that you are that 'cute' Min Yoongi.. You know what I mean,  right?" I said and he look at his luggage.

"Oh..that sticker. Areum gave it to me." He said with no emotion. He took his luggage and he went in the house.

Why he got same sticker like me except the cat colour?! It was a white cat sticker. Nevermind, I just ignored it and I took my luggage. I went in the house.

"I'm home." I said because I know my mom was there.

"How was the summer vacation?" Mom asked and she eat the apple that she has cut into a piece. She was watching a drama.

"Nice. Fun." I said and I went in my room. I just put the luggage near the closet and I went to my bed. I fall on the bed and I feel so happy because I'm home. I remember about the sticker. So, I decided to message Soobin.

Yoonji🌻: Hey Soobin.

It was not taking a long time to get his reply back.

Soobin : Hey Yoonji-ah.

Yoonji🌻: Thanks for the sticker but can I know where did you get it?

Then, he called me. I answered it.

"So, tell me where did you get it." I asked again.

"I got it near the hotel. There was a seller that sell something that girls like to buy it. So, I just bought it there. Why?" He said.

"Nothing. I just curious about it." I said and we kept silent.

"Don't you want to ask me, what are you doing or maybe ask something else?" He asked.

"No." I said and he sighed.

"Is that how you couple with your ex-..." Soobin about to say his name but I didn't want to hear it for one day.

"No..I mean yes..yes, I didn't like to ask 'what are you doing', 'are you ok or not ok' and something else. I never thinking about it. Why?" I asked and I can feel he smirked.

"That's why you never know about it." He said and he make me curious.

"Know about what?" I asked him and he kept silent. "Hello? Hello~~?" I have no idea what he was talking about it.

"Nevermind, you will know about it one day." He said and I feel curious about it.

"Hey, how about we..." I hang up. I don't want to talk with him. He make me curious. He make me thinking about Bomin. I really didn't want to think about him anymore.

Next morning, I woke up on 10 a.m in the morning. My body was hurting a lot because of the summer vacation with friends before. Today is my last day for summer vacation. So, that's why I want spending it in my house only. I went to the kitchen without comb my hair and I still wore yesterday clothes.

"Good morning~" someone said. I can't focus to his voice but I can hear what he said. I was so sleepy. I just thought, he was my brother but I didn't know my brother wake up early today.

"Good morning." I said and I took a cup. I pour coffee in the cup and I drank it. I know I should brush my teeth but I am so lazy and I am so tired too. I just look at the cup. I sat down on the chair. I drank it again. I still feeling sleepy.

"I brought you many biscuits. I do it by myself." He said and I just look at the biscuits. I never know Suga can make biscuits. Wait...Who is him?! I look at him.

"So....Soobin?" I asked and he smiled.

-----