Part 14

Part 14

"Let's go." Jay said and he walked with my luggage bag. I can feel someone staring at us but I just ignored. I was lucky because someone took care about me except my brother, he was busy with that girl. He said he came with me because he want to take care of me but he was busy to take care of that girl. Ewwww~ I hope,that girl know, who is him before he cut his hair and also didn't shave his beard. Discusting~~ he looked so ugly that time.

We stayed in the group and also Jennie screamed to us to give direction.

"So, everyone! Listen up! We will go to the Club Inner Hotel & Resort. Don't worry~ everyone will get one room each. I did it for my best friend, Min Yoonji." They look at me and I was embarrassing. Why she is saying my name loudly?! I just nodded embarrassing. Jennie smiled.

"Well, Let's go!!" She said and I want walked with my friends but Jay pulled my hand.

"Hey! Don't leave me." He said and I nodded. We walked together with Jay hold my hand.

Jennie called another bus. So,it will be easy to go to the hotel. Soobin still stand up beside her. When are they became closer? I never saw them that closer.. But How.. Yoonji, kept your ass together and just ignored them. Jennie is your best friend, you should give her a support to be together with Soobin.

After several of minutes, we already arrived at the Club Inner Hotel and Resort. Jennie said her father pay hotel for us. She just show the information in her phone and we got go in our room.

Jennie turn around and she pointed to the eight rooms.

"Here is our room. So, let's make a deal with it." She took out eight papers in the box. "Take it one each." She said and we went to her. We took each one the paper. "Open your paper and the room will be yours." She said.

We opened the paper. I got room 102. Jay showed me his room with happiness. His room is 105. I showed him mine. I can see his smiling gone away for suddenly. I don't know why. Who's care. Then,who is my neighbor room?

"Let's go to our room." Jennie said. Dahyun went to me with rushing.

"Yoonji, I got room 107." She said and I showed mine. "Oh My Gosh." She said whispered. I just ignored her. I went to my room. I saw Soobin room 101. He look at me. I avoided him. I look at beside me.

"What?" He asked and I smiled. That's good. My brother was my another neighbor room.

"Nothing." I said and I just when in my room. I locked it. I look at in the room. It was so beautiful like I am a rich woman. I went to the window and I opened it. I took a deep air. It was so nice here. I look at outside the window. There is a pool and also a cafe near the pool. I hate pool because I hate water and I don't like wearing swimming suite. It will show up everything. I hate it.

Suddenly, there is a ring bell. I opened the door and I saw Jennie.

"Hello Yoonji." She said and I look at her with curious. Why she coming to my room?

"Hello.. Jennie. Why?" I asked and she try whispered to me.

"Can we change room?" She asked and I look at her. Well, I can make a reason.

"No! I love this room. It was beautiful and of course, it was near with my brother's room.Why?" I asked and she look at room 101 with sad face.

"That's ok. Remember, I did this special vocation for you only.Get rest and when it was 8 p.m sharped,we will do party near the pool. Don't forget about it!" She said and she hugged me with rubbed my back.

"Thank you,Jennie." I said and I hugged back. She walked to her room and she went in her room. I went in my room and I lay on the bed. It was so comfortable. I love it.