Part 26

Part 26

Suga POV

When my sister, Yoonji let me go to Areum, I am worried about her if she can't move on with Bomin again. I looked at her, she still looked at me. I went to Areum and I can smell Soju when I get closer to her. Why she drunk this evening?

When I sat down beside her, Areum  looked at me and she hugged me.

"Yoongi-yah~ How can you know I am here~? I am really miss you and I really need you right now." She said mumbled and I let her go gently.

"You are drunk right now. Let's go home." I said and she smiled. She pointed his finger to my cheek.

"I can see you well. Why you said I am drunk? I am not drunk yet.." She smiled.

"You can see me but not clear right?" I asked and she pointed to herself. She laughed.

"You are right, I am not see you clearly." She laughed and I sighed. I looked at Yoonji. She was gone. I think, she looked for bus stop right now.

"Areum, wait a minute." I said and she nodded with smile.

I stand up and I called Soobin.

*Bip Bip..*

"Hello hyung?"

"Hello Soobin. Are you still following Yoonji?" I know, he followed us because I tell him to follow us.

Flashback

12 p.m, I am going to kitchen and I ate a cup of ramen. I am lazy to cook today. I went to my studio and I want to start my work but there is a call that bother me. It was from Soobin.

"Hello?" I asked and his sound was nervous.

"Hello hyung! Thank you for answering the call. Can you take Yoonji home? There is a shocking news in the school website. Yoonji can't know about this news! Please come and take her home. I will tell her teacher too that you will take her home early today." He said and I just say 'yes'. I closed my phone and I opened her school website. It was about Bomin... I am so shocking about the news.

Then, the school called me. I answered it.

"Hello? Is this Yoonji's brother?" The teacher asked.

"Yes? Why?" I pretended like I didn't know anything.

"I have calling Yoonji's mother but her mother did not answering the call. So, can you take your sister home early today because she was sick right now." The teacher said and luckily mother didn't pick up the call. So, I kept pretending to be shocked.

"Alright teacher. Thank you for calling  me. I will go to school right now." I said and the teacher hang up. I sighed.

Before I went to school, I did make a plan with Soobin and I called mom. I tell her that Yoonji will be fine and I tell everything to mom, so, she would be understood our situation.

I called Soobin. I tell Soobin to skip class and he has to follow us from behind us. He understood and he accepted the plan.

End Flashback

"Yes, I still follow her." He said and I sighed again. Today, I always sighed because I am so tired.

"Good. If she was in danger, please take care of her." I said and he said 'yes.' Now, I was relieved after Soobin said he would take care of Yoonji.

"MIN YOONGI!!! YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU BUT DO YOU HEAR ME?!!" She said loudly at the beach. I was shocking. I hang up and I came to stand up  beside her.

"Why you say it loudly? People will looked at us." I said with uncomfortable. She looked at me with her red face because she was so drunk. She looked around her.