Part 6

Part 6

Yoonji POV

I was late now. I need to be happy. It was better if I meet my mom straight and I just continue ignore the message. When I was about to go away and leave that trash man alone, this guy hold my hand. I pushed his hand away without thinking.

"Sorry sir. I don't know you. I have to go now." I said and I wiped my tears away. I went out to my mom florist shop. It was not far from here. I was  thinking, I need to walk there alone and get some fresh air.

??? POV

"It was a long time,we are not meeting. Choi Bomin." ??? said.

"Who..who are you?" Bomin asked.

"Me?" I opened my mask.

"Yoonji 's brother?" I smirked. I am Min Yoongi. Nobody can make my sister cry a lot. I hate when see her crying. It's hurt me.

Flashback

I was laying on the couch in the living room. I just play with my phone until I got a notification. I look at the notification. I saw Yoonji. She went to somewhere away from the house. How can I know it? I put a small button at her case phone. I gave it as gift from me but it actually can give me a location of my sister. I am also can know that she was going far away from the house area without telling me. I zoomed in the location that she want to go there. I was curious. I went to my room and I changed to my other  clothes. I am also wear black mask and a cap too. I didn't want her to notice me.

When I went out from the house,I saw she gone. I opened my phone and I opened my sister GPS. She didn't know that I can look for her by GPS. I do setting it between her phone and my phone. So,I know where she will go by just open the GPS.

I followed the GPS by calling the taxi. I went to the location. I arrived there, I saw Yoonji stand up and she was about to go away but I went her and stopped her.I feel she look at me.

"Sorry sir. I don't know you. I have to go now." She said and she wiped her tears away. I am grateful because she didn't noticed me + Bomin will be my next victim if I know, he just a playboy that playing around my sister.

End the flashback

"You have a pair of sharped eyes." I sat down in front of him. I drank the latte because I know he bought it for my sister.

"What..what do you want?" He asked and I look at him.

"Break up? Without no reason?" I said and I put the latte away. "Now, tell me the true or you know what happen if you are not.." I smirked. He looks freeze sitting there.

"I will....I will tell you but please don't tell Yoonji." He said. He looks serious now. If the girl was not my sister, I will not join this stupid discussion but I am curious and I really need to know for my sister.

Yoonji POV

I arrived at mom's florist shop. I opened the door and mom saw me. I sat down beside her.

"What happen? Are you ok?" She asked and I am crying. My mind just repeat what he saying.. He broke up with me without any reason.

"Not ok." I crying and mom rubbed  my back.

"Stop crying when a costumer coming here." Mom said and she continued doing her work.

*Skip*

At 5.30 p.m, mom and I went home by a car. Mom drove the car. I kept staring at my phone. I want to delete Bomin's phone number but I can't do it. I still thinking why he broke up with me. If the reason because I did say loud to him, then, I should forget him. I press his number and I delete it.