Part 4

Part 4

"Bomin? Why you are here?" I asked and he look at me with shocking.

"Nothing. I just coming here because teacher tell me to come here for some reason."He said and I know he was lying but I should give him pass right?

"Oh..I see." I said and I smiled.

"So~how about me? Should I just go back to classroom?" Taehyun asked and Bomin smiled.

"You should go to study! I can accompany her." He said and Taehyun went away. I look at Bomin. He opened me the door and I went in the treatment room.

I look for the nurse. It was so quiet in here. Oh! I forgot that the nurse was absent today and Bomin will accompany me. Is this ok? I think,my heart was not ok.

"Yoonji. Why are you coming here? Are you sick?" He asked, he checked up on me and he let me lay on the bed gently.

"I had a headache. I should get some rest." I said and I pretended sleeping. My heart was pounding so loudly. Of course,it will be so faster when I was alone here with him especially, he is my boyfriend.

About 20 minutes, I pretended sleeping. I can't sleep because my heart still pounding faster. I try to open my eyes slowly. I saw Bomin sit down beside me and he is sleeping. He put his head on the bed. I can see his face. His face just my direct. I try sat down carefully. I look at his face. He is so handsome. How can he look so perfect? I try to rub his head.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes. I was shocking and I pulled my hand away. Then,he took my hand.

"That's ok. You can rub my head. I like it." He said and he put my hand on his head. I rubbed his head again. He smiled. That's smiling make my heart more melting. OMG! I can feel my cheeks was become red. "Are you ok,Yoonji? Your cheeks.."

Is he noticed it?! I cover my face with my hands. I tried to look at him. He laughed slowly and he took my hands.

"I am em..." I want to say something to him but someone went in the room.I didn't expect he was coming here.

"Oh. Bomin,you still stay here? Are your si..." And then, Bomin closed his mouth. Bomin look at me. I was curious what he want to talk about and I was curious why he always coming near me. I have no answer.

"Nothing. I need to accompany her. She is my girlfriend." He tell to Soobin. Soobin look at me.

"Oh. My school tour for today. You are sick?" He said and Bomin hold his t-shirt.

"School tour? You are new student. HOW CAN SHE BE.." I stand up and I hold Bomin's hand. I pulled his hand  away.

"NO! ENOUGH! THIS IS MY FAULT. I AM COMING LATE TODAY. SO,THIS IS MY PUNISHMENT THAT MR.HWANG ASK ME TO DO. IF YOU ARE NOT BELIEVE IT, THEN GO MEET MY SCIENCE TEACHER." I said loudly to Bomin. He was shocking. I never said loudly like that before. I can see he was sad because I did said that louder.

"Ok, good luck, Yoonji. I think, I have to go do my homework right now." He said to me and he walked pass me.He also whispered something to Soobin. He patted Soobin's shoulder and he went away. I sat down on the bed.I can feel Soobin look at me.

"Let's go." I said and I walked pass him. He follow me.

We went to one by one building until a rooftop. I tell him all the detail about the school. When we arrived the rooftop,I sat down on the chair. There are three chairs. So,Soobin sat down beside me. I look at the sky and I feel free but when I was thinking about Bomin. I feel regret. I should not said loudly to him. What should I do now?

"Are you ok?" He asked and I look at him.

"At first, I meet you. You are super cold heart. Now, you asked me, if I am ok? Wow~ don't wonder many student like you." I said and I was about to go away. He took my hand. I was shocking so I took away my hand from his holding.