Meeting the Baldy

(y/n)'s POV

I stop by the local supermarket on my way back home to pick up a quick lunch. At the cashier I notice someone weird in front of me. He's bald and has an "Oppai" hoodie. I can tell by the expression on his face that he's pretty mad.

"What do you mean i'm 200 yen short?" He questions the cashier. "The Saturday sale is going on!"

"But sir." The cashier says. "Today's Sunday."

"Eh?" The baldy says with confusion.

"Here," I say and give the money to the cashier. "I'll pay for him."

"Oh, thanks." The baldy says.

He invites me to his apartment for a hotpot. I accept his invitation.

We later arrive at the baldy's apartment in Z city. He introduces himself as Saitama, a hero for fun. I say that I never heard of him, causing him to become depressed.

"R-Relax!" I say and try to comfort him.

"Never heard of me..." Saitama says dully in a corner.

"I guess I'll try to cook the hotpot." I say and go towards his kitchen.

"AAAAAAH!!" Saitama suddenly screams.

"What is it?!" I say quickly going over to Saitama.

"A mosquito!" He says. "Don't worry, I'll kill it."

I sigh and go back to the kitchen. If I'm still sane by tomorrow it'll be a miracle. I think.

A.N - the first chapter of my OPM fanfiction, next chapter will probably be about Genos or something. Gonna have to decide.

Cya!