Double Trouble

Nobody's POV

"We've got to get back to Earth." (y/n) says. "Each of us will take a city, notify the hero association to send A class heroes for extra support if necessary."

"The shuttle takes too long." Tatsumaki says, making a bubble-like barrier around the S Class heroes. "Hope you can withstand terminal velocity."

Tatsumaki launches the bubbles to earth, making sure that they all land in different cities, before flying down herself.

(y/n) knew Z city was under control because Saitama was there, so instead he altered his course by pushing on the bubble, landing him in A city. Despite it being destroyed, the hero association headquarters were built there.

(y/n) landed without a problem, then looked around. The miniature entities were about 5 feet tall, so they can't be hard to find.

(y/n) sees a group of them walking around the outside of the hero association HQ. He goes over to their location and the entities immediately engaged in battle.

(y/n) easily dodged and weaved their attacks. Until the entities merged with each other, becoming a colossal being, nearly the size of a 5 story tall building. 

"So much for bite-sized..." (y/n) says

The now huge entity swings it's arm at (y/n), who once again manages to dodge it. 

(y/n) tries to counterattack with a punch, but the attack fazes right through it and (y/n)'s fist collides with a tree, destroying it and sending the tree crashing down on the entity.

The entity gets hit with the tree, it doesn't faze through the tree and where the tree hit, started to melt the entity. (y/n) has found it's weakness.

"It's weak to organic matter from earth." (y/n) says.

Now with newfound knowledge, (y/n) uproots another tree and swings it around him. Becoming a human bey-blade. (y/n) hurls the tree at the entity, the entity is struck back into space.

(y/n) grabs another tree and starts bashing all of the other small entities. Within 30 minutes, A city is entity-free. (y/n) then rushes to B city, hoping that Tatsumaki had also found out the weakness.

Tatsumaki's POV

 My psychic powers aren't working on it at all! This thing is just fazing through them. How can I fight something as tall as a skyscraper when I can't even hurt it!

"don't you see..." The entity says in a distorted voice. "resistance... is futile..."

The entity swings it's arm at me, but I dodge it.

"Not... bad..." The entity says. "Let's try... something else..."

The entity shrinks down to the size of a human and transforms into... me?

"D-Did you just become a copy of me?" I say out loud.

"Yes I did. Your looks, your voice, your personality, everything..." The entity says in my voice. "Even your powers."

My clone uses the psychic powers against me, and I crash into the ground.

I get back up and fly back towards my clone. Using telekinesis, I try to imprison it in a psychic prison, but instead I get trapped in it.

"You should've known by now. You can't defeat me, as a matter of fact, your greatest enemy is yourself. Especially since my power is way above yours." My clone says. "Since I now have a physical body, you can watch me kill your boyfriend from this soundproof, unbreakable barrier."