The Human Monster

Nobody's POV

(y/n) is walking home at night, along a park path. Carrying grocery bags full of items he purchased.

He hears some noises up ahead, not like an owl, but blows and punches.

(y/n) walks faster, and sees a defeated Tank Top Master, and his tank top army, as well as Mumen Rider. All defeated.

"I'm guessing you're the one who defeated these guys?"

The man suddenly turns around.

How did he sneak up on me? I didn't even sense his presence. Garou thinks. Wait that's another S class hero. Perfect, I can take out 2 in 1 night!

Garou suddenly charges at him.

"Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist!" Garou says and launches a barrage of powerful blows against (y/n).

(y/n) falls to the ground. Devastated.

I defeated him already? Garou thinks to himself. No, he fell before I struck him.

"Y-You." (y/n) says. 

"You destroyed my groceries!" (y/n) yells.

Going into a rage, he charges at Garou. Who barely manages to keep up with (y/n)'s relentless assault.

"You're gonna pay for that!" (y/n) says.

Can't...keep...up. Garou thinks, scanning the terrain for possible escape routes.

"Don't look away from me!" (y/n) says.

(y/n)'s punches connect, well at least 10 of them do. Garou flies through the surrounding trees, colliding and destroying many trees, leaving him in critical condition. Having his bones shattered and muscles torn, Garou is left immobilized.

"Wait a minute, you're Garou. The human monster, defeated 3 A class heroes and an entire crowd of criminals." (y/n) says.

"D-Damn you, S class." Garou says, before losing consciousness.

"Well, better report this to the hero association." (y/n) says, and picks up Garou's body.

Not long after dropping off Garou into Hero Association custody, (y/n) returns to drop off Tank Top Master and his army, as well as Mumen Rider, at the hospital.

The next day...

(y/n) read a letter from the Hero Association.

"We have decided to promote you to S class rank 1. Congratulations." (y/n) read.

"What?!" (y/n) says in disbelief. "I'm at the top of the Hero Association?!"

The doorbell rings. (y/n) goes to answer it.

"Oh hey Tatsumaki." (y/n) greets.

"Hey, I just heard, you got promoted to the top of S class." Tatsumaki says. "Congrats!"

"T-Thanks." (y/n) says.

"I think that deserves a prize~" Tatsumaki says.

"W-What do you mean?" (y/n) says, backing away.

(y/n)'s legs hit the couch's armrests.

"You know exactly what I mean." Tatsumaki says. "(y/n)~"

Tatsumaki pounces on (y/n), who falls backward and onto the couch, with Tatsumaki on top of him.

"W-W-W-Wait, just hold up a minute." (y/n) stutters.

"Not a chance." Tatsumaki says.

Before she could do anything, Fubuki bursts in.