Hero Registry

(y/n)'s POV

"So this is where I become a hero." Saitama says looking at the stadium in front of him.

"Well, better not waste any time." I say and walk in.

There was an announcement. The speakers said the following:  The physical exams will commence in 5 minutes, get changed and group up you assigned spot.

Saitama  and (y/n) were assigned to exam grounds A, while Genos was assigned to B.

"See you after the exams sensei." Genos said and walked away.

"Up first is Saitama, side-to-side jumps... Begin!" The exams proctor said.

Saitama's expression turned serious. He then began doing sideways jumping so fast, he created afterimages. The other participants were shocked and the proctor, who was in charge of keeping track of the jumps. Couldn't even keep up.

"Ok, up next. (y/n)! Begin!" The proctor said.

I do the sideways jumps the same as Saitama, going so fast that I created afterimages.

Saitama was surprised. The first time I saw him surpised instead of having a blank face.

After the exams were over...

"So Genos, what was your score?" Saitama asked.

Genos opened the envelope he was given and showed it to Saitama.

"Oh, S class rank 17. Congratulations Genos!" Saitama said.

"What about you (y/n)?" Genos asked.

"Me? I don't know..." I say and nervously opened the envelope. 

"What? S class rank 2?" Saitama says shocked. "I thought you were supposed to start at the bottom of a class."

"Looks like the stakes are higher now." Saitama said and opened his envelope.

(You already know what happens)

Saitama, Genos, and (y/n) please report the the Hero Information Center for further information.

After the class...

"Well, I guess I'll be going." I say to Genos and the semi-depressed Saitama.

"See you soon, friend of sensei." Genos says.

A.N- I think I'm gonna make this a Tatsumaki x reader. Can't get enough of the green haired loli.