The Deep Sea King

Nobody's POV

Attention, this is an announcement from the Hero Association, the threat level is demon. Please evacuate immediately.

(y/n), who was on his way to the grocery store, doesn't seem to be fazed by the announcement and continues on his way. However, when he arrives...

"Darn it! The employees evacuated!" (y/n) says in dismay. "That monster will pay for this," He then says angrily, then runs off at Mach 3.

At the Evacuation Shelter N.7...

(y/n) arrives at the large dome shelter, discovering that there are craters on the hull of the building.

(y/n) goes to take a closer look, when he's attacked by a giant amphibian monster.

"Don't be eavesdropping now." It says and punches at (y/n).

"Shush, I'm looking for something." (y/n) says and blocks the punch, and then continues walking.

This guy... The monster thinks to himself. He's pissing me off!

"I, the Deep Sea King, will end you right here!" The Deep Sea King shouts and charges towards (y/n).

"Deep Sea King? The demon level monster?" (y/n) thinks aloud. "You're the guy who made the grocery store close!"

(y/n) runs towards the Deep Sea King. The monster is confident he'll crush (y/n).

(y/n) body slams the Deep Sea King, making him cough up blue blood and sends him crashing through 4 buildings.

(y/n) then realizes that there are people inside the dome and that Genos is on the floor, barely alive and in ruins.

"Genos? You alright?" (y/n) says.

"Y-Yes, Dr. Kuseno can repair me. Just hold out until Master Saitama comes. The monster possesses superhuman powers." Genos says.

"Yeah, I can see that. He defeated Puri-Prui Prisoner too." (y/n) replies.

"Look out!" Civilians shout to (y/n) as the Deep Sea King jumps into the air.

"I'm not done with you yet!" The Deep Sea King yells and comes crashing down on (y/n) and Genos.

Luckily, (y/n) managed to grab Genos and dodge the attack. He puts down Genos on the floor carefully and turns to the monster.

But before he can do anything, the Deep Sea King is propelled into the air, then goes crashing to the buildings opposite of the shelter.

"Did he retreat?" (y/n) says.

"You call yourself S class Rank 2, yet you can't defeat a single demon class?" Tatsumaki says as she descends from the sky. "I can't believe you passed the Hero Registration Exam at all."

"Sorry..." (y/n) apologizes. 

"Another small fry huh?" The Deep Sea King says as he emerges from the rubble.

"What? He survived?" Tatsumaki says, shocked. "That's impossible."

(y/n) notices that because of the rain, the Deep Sea King continued to grow in height.

"You're persistent." Tatsumaki says and attempts to use her telekinesis on him again.

However, the Deep Sea King continues walking, despite being held by Tatsumaki's esper powers.

Shocked, Tatsumaki attempts to use the nearby rubble to use against the Deep Sea King, but is suddenly grabbed by his giant hand.

"Let's see how you do under pressure." The Deep Sea King says and starts crushing Tatsumaki in his palm.

Tatsumaki screams in agony, much to the Deep Sea King's pleasure.

He releases her grip on Tatsumaki, who falls onto the floor, unconscious.

"All S class Heroes are weak!" He shouts. He then points to (y/n). "You're next."

The civilians whimper, thinking that this was going to be their demise.

Suddenly, Saitama shows up at the scene.

"Eh? Genos? (y/n)?" What are you doing here?" He says, confused.

(y/n) suddenly had an ingenious plan.

"See the overgrown carp? He called your hot pot skills trash." (y/n) says.

Saitama suddenly became furious. "Nobody insults my hot pot skills!" He says angrily.

"I want you run up and punch him, I'll do the same." (y/n) says.

"I'll make him regret what he said!" Saitama says and charges with (y/n) towards the Deep Sea King.

Before the monster could react, (y/n) and Saitama simultaneously punch the Deep Sea King, leaving 2 giant holes in his corpse.

The civilians cheer, now saved from a early grave.

(y/n) picks up Tatsumaki's unconscious body. "I'll meet you later, I'll take her to the hospital."

A couple hours later...

(y/n) sits by Tatsumaki's hospital bed. Reading the newspaper when suddenly she groans, then sits upright.

"Hmm, she didn't yell at me first thing." (y/n) says and puts down the newspaper.

"Where am I?" Tatsumaki yells at (y/n). "Why am I here? Why are you here? Where's-"

Perhaps I spoke too soon... (y/n) thinks to himself. "You're in the hospital, you were critically injured by the Deep Sea King, I took you here. And the Deep Sea King is dead."

"You probably did some indecent things to me while I was unconscious!" She says and covers her chest.

(y/n) sighs and gets up. "Now that you're awake, I can leave." He says. "There's some fruit on the bedside table."

As (y/n) leaves, a nurse comes into Tatsumaki's hospital room.

"You should probably be more thankful towards him. When he brought you in, you were barely alive. You would've died if he didn't bring you in." The nurse says.

Tatsumaki looks at the door, now looking at (y/n) from a different perspective. She sighs and takes an apple from the basket on top of the table. Maybe I should meet him tomorrow. She thinks.

A.N - The Tsundere is now not a complete tsundere! I know i skip through the anime quite alot. But I'm probably gonna do that for a while. I'm probably going to do the Saitama vs. Genos fight after, so uhh yeah. That's it for now.