PART TWO / KAI PARKER

Y/N, you should just go for it. You have nothing to lose, Caroline rattled on about the guy at the bar who given you his number. Everyone else had seemingly lost interest in the conversation and unsurprisingly, you had too.

The fire roared in front of you all, everyone taking a place on the couches after Caroline claimed it would be a good bonding experience for everyone to get together for a change.

Leaning against the armrest, you listened to Caroline ramble on about your love life, or lack thereof, whilst being completely oblivious to the fact you were already taken. Kai had been listening in on your conversation and it appeared he didnt care, but the clench of his jaw made it evident how he felt.

You swirled the water around in your glass, opting to skip drinking for the night in hopes of going home early. The couch sunk in next to you, catching your attention whilst a sudden rush of cold air blew in through the raised blanket.

Kai settled into the seat next to you, pulling your blanket over his legs and pulling yours and Carolines attention to him.

So, Y/Ns finally getting some? Kai smirked, his eyebrows raised with his eyes trained on your form slowly sinking under the blanket.

Well, not right now. But hopefully sometime soon, Caroline responded, wiggling her eyebrows, a groan emitting from beneath the blanket.

Im perfectly fine how I am, thank you, you reiterated, you had no intention of dating anyone except the cocky heretic who sat happily next to you, who was also slowly pulling the blanket from your head.

You know, maybe youre so cranky because you havent gotten any lately. Kai continued, your blushing face finally emerging. He grinned down at you, his hand snaking up to your thigh, resting it between your legs.

Caroline had switched her conversation to be directed at Elena and Damon, investigating inappropriate aspects of their relationship but you were just grateful you were no longer the focus of her drunken rambles.

It wasnt long before you zoned out, the warmth of Kais body engulfed you. The thought of being this close to him in front of your friends without suspicion was something you dreamed of, it almost seemed careless to have his hand on your thigh beneath the thin fabric.

Havent gotten any lately, huh? you started, engaging in your own conversation, the alternative of listening to Caroline made you want to rip out your eardrums.

Hm, you have been leaving me pretty frustrated, he murmured, tracing shapes into your leg. You squirmed at his touch and you hoped he wouldnt notice but him being him, he noticed instantly. Seems like youre a little frustrated as well.

Stop, everyones here.

I dont care, he mumbled, his grip on your thigh tightening leaving you writhing under his touch.

Whilst none of the others were paying to either of you, it felt irresponsible to be acting so open around them. The thought of being caught made your skin crawl and despite not wanting Kai to continue, you were desperate for his touch.

When Kais hands drifted further up you let out a cough in hopes of masking the whine that threatened to leave your lips but all it did was draw attention to you, the exact opposite of what you wanted.

Um, Im going to head home. Im not feeling so good. you slowly stood up, Kais hand falling from your thigh and onto the couch beneath you, somewhat relieving you of the tension between your thighs.

They collectively nodded and smiled, wishing you goodbyes with hugs. Kai had stayed silent whilst you exchanged your farewells amongst your friends, simply looking onwards at you with no emotion.