PART NINETEEN / KOL MIKAELSON

Love, are you sure you want to do this? Kol asks

If what Damon said is true then I want to see it for myself. I know that Damon wouldnt lie about something about something like this, you answer as you grab the suitcases out of the trunk. besides I would also like to be there for Damon so he doesnt return back to old villain Damon. you finish as Kol shuts the trunk, and walk to the front door where Niklaus and Freya are waiting for you.

You open the front door and place the suitcases by the front door and make your way to the living room. You stand by the doorway and see your brothers, but what shocks you is the women you believed died many decades ago.

You dont understand Damon he was my family. Malcolm was my family. My eldest son. Yet you killed him so easily.

Of corse I did, and that wont make me hesitate about killing the rest of you.

She was about to slap him when you use your vampire speed in front of Damon, and stop her hand from doing so. She looks at you shocked.

(Y/N)

You glare into the same eyes of the woman that you believed was dead. What do you think youre doing? you say as you throw her hand back to her.

Showing your brother that when he doesnt respect he gets disciplined. He cant talk like that to his mother.

You are everything, but our mother. Our mother died in 1858 from contraception. You are a just a cold hearted bitch that looks like her. she was going to slap you when you stopped her from doing so. You also dont get to discipline us as well. You lost that right when you didnt come back to us.

You dont get to talk to me like that, I am your mother.

The only person in this room that was the closest thing to a mother and father was Damon. He raised me while we believed you were dead and while Giuseppe was too drunk at home to care for his children. You see when Damon and Stefan were turned they came back to me. They would check up on me and make sure I was ok. They did everything you didnt.

You are just like Damon, ungrateful, and unwilling to move on from the past.

YOU LEFT ME, US! That is what you did. Do you have any idea what it was like to live in the same house as Guiseppe while he was drunk, and you are the exact replica of your dead mother?! He beat me every night, to the point while he was drunk, and he believed I was you. When Damon was there along with Stefan they would stop him. When they were turned is when it would get worse. They told me various times that I should leave with them. To a new country, or new state. I said no because I meet someone and fell in love. your eyes find Kol and you smile through the tears. Of corse, Guiseppe didnt approve and was against it. But I wasnt about to let him take that away from me. We kept seeing each other, your eyes fall back on Lily but not everything good lasts. I became pregnant and I tried to keep it from Guiseppe, but of corse, he found out. He came to my room drunk when I was finished dressing, and told me he was going to fix the problem. That we didnt need any more mistakes in the world. Damon takes my hand and squeezes it. He beat me until he was sure the baby had died. What he didnt expect was that I had died with the baby. The only problem was that I had died with Kols blood in my system. When I awoke Kol was beside me with Guiseppes blood on his hands. you say as Damon pushes you into him. Through all of the beatings and all of the hurt he caused me I wanted you to stop him. I wanted you to tell me it was going to be ok! I believed that you were dead, and I finally gave up on that, and after a while, I got used to the Idea of Damon being there along with Stefan. But now that I know that you didnt die. I know you couldve stopped him, and been the mother that we needed! But you didnt you choose them, but then again your not the only one that moved on. So yes Lily I am like my brother. I am unwilling to forgive those who have caused me great harm. I am willing to forgive the women that faked her own death to finally live her life.