FIFTY-ONE / STEFAN SALVATORE

You sat at the Salvatore house trying to decide what you were going to do about the current situation you were in. Stefan had found out Elena and Damon were messing around while they were on a break.

I cant believe you did this to him. Both of you. You said looking between them. You didnt hate Elena you just didnt like the fact that she reminded you so much of Katherine. You also didnt know what was so amazing about Elena Gilbert. But she had your best friends attention and you had to deal with her for his sake. You were a little bit older then Katherine. Your the one who helped Stefan come back the first time from being a ripper.

Its not like we planned this it just happened. Stefans the one who left her remember. Damon said drinking.

That still doesnt give you right to do that to him. He broke up with her because he thought it was what was best for her. Do you even feel any remorse? You said turning to Elena.

Of course i feel bad but i love Damon. She said shrugging her shoulders. You grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back.

Dont take this lightly little girl the only reason you are still breathing is because you mean something to the brothers. You said letting go of her. If you were anyone else Damon wouldve attack you but he knew you could take him any day. She looked terrified after that and rubbed her head. And as for you..You said turning to Damon. I hope your satisfied. With that you went to search town to find Stefan. You looked everywhere except the grill. As soon as you got there you smelled the blood, You sped into the grill and saw him on the counter with a corpse hanging out of his arms,

Wanna taste? He said looking at you.

No you need to stop this. You said as you went over to him and ripped the body from his grip.

Why do you always have to ruin all the fun? He said getting up and licking his fingers.

Because this isnt good for you or anyone else. Snap out of it. You said shoving him up against the wall.

I dont care. He said turning you guys around. I dont care about anything anymore. Thats when you realized he had turned his humanity off. Tears welled up in your eyes but you held them back.

Damn it Stefan. You are so fucking pathetic. You always let your brother push you over the edge. When are you going to take control of your own life and stop letting your brother choose how you feel. You said getting in his face.

I dont let him choose how i feel. He said punching the wall beside for your face.

Yes you do. Your throwing a temper tantrum because Elena chose him. News flash you could have anyone that you want. You said pushing him back and off you.

I dont want anyone else. He said.

You will get over it eventually. How do you think your gonna feel when you turn your humanity back on? You said taunting him.

Im not going to so it doesnt matter. He said shrugging his shoulders.

Oh im gonna make you. This isnt you Stefan. This isnt the guy that I've grown to love and care for, This isnt my best friend. I know hes down there somewhere and im not letting him go. You said.

The Stefan you knew is gone. He replied simply.

No hes not. The Stefan i know is good, kind, compassionate, and loving. You would die for anyone that you knew even if they did you wrong. That doesnt just go away. You said slowly making your way towards him. Before you could get any closer he came up to you and grabbed your arms stopping you in your tracks.

Stop it Y/N. I wont come back. He said shaking you slightly.

You need to come back though. Everything will be alright i will be right here. You dont have to do all these bad things anymore you can be good. You said wrapping your hands around his face.

You saw a single tear run down his face and he moved your arms down to your side.

You tell me, whats the point in being good? He said looking at you in the eyes.

Saving people, looking out for your friends, making sure Mystic Falls is okay. Do you not understand that? The good you is the one i fell in love with because of everything about you. You said not even caring he needed to hear it even if he didnt feel the same way.

You dont love me Y/N no one does. He said flipping a table over.

Yes i do. You said before you sped over to him and pushed him down on the ground. You straddled him before smashing your lips down on his. His hands moved to push you off of him but wrapped around your waist instead. As the kiss heated up his hand slip up to your hair to pull you down more.

How could you love me? He said between kisses.

Ive always loved you. I know you dont feel the same way. You said pulling back.

I have always loved you i just pushed it back because i thought you looked at me like a brother. He said pulling you back down before flipping you over. He started trailing kissed down to your heat. He popped the button on your jeans open and slide them down with your panties. He grabbed your hips pulling you down towards his mouth before wrapping it around you pussy. He started sucking on your clit at first until you put your hands in his hair and thats when he started licking up and down your lips. He started doing figure 8′s which made you go into over drive. You hadnt had sex in over a century. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you started thrusting your hips up into his face. Oh shit Stefan. You said as you threw your head back. Your pleasure was building and it didnt help when he started to pump a finger into you. All your nerves tightened up as you felt your release coming but he pulled away before you could,

I want to feel you cum on my cock. He said taking his pants off. He flipped you over so you were half pressed up against the floor with you ass in the air, He put on a condom and asked if you were ready. You answered but leaning back and putting his tip in. He groaned and slapped your ass before pushing himself inside you. He gave you some time to adjust before slamming into you. He grabbed your arms and pulled you back while he continued to pound into you. He let go of one of your arms and grabbed your boob swirling it around in his fingers. You threw your head back onto his shoulder as your screams and bodies hitting each others bounced off the wall.

You feels so fucking good,He groaned in your ear as he reached around to rub your clit. You were loosing control of yourself as your body started to tremble and your eyes rolled back. Holy shit im close. You moaned loudly as you started moving at the same pace as him both of you slamming into each other.

Cum now. He said as he bit your shoulder and squeezed your clit. This made you clench down on his dick and milk him for all hes got. Once you two came down from your high you got dress.

That was amazing. You said as you looked around at the mess.You looked over to see Stefan looking at the ground in Shame. Hey. It will be okay it couldve been much worst theres only three people. We can clean this up. You said pulling him into a hug.

Youre right. He said hugging you close to him.The rest of the night yall cleaned the bar before heading home and continuing the fun in his room. Making sure Damon and Elena heard.