SIXTY-TWO / KLAUS MIKAELSON

You stepped into the Abattoire [Mikaelson Home] and looked around at the emptiness. You were meant to be meeting Marcel here but of course he was no where to be found. You took your phone out of your back pocket, seeing Klaus name flash up on the screen.

Hello?

Love, where are you?

Out, I am meeting a friend You spin around in a circle hearing a noise come from somewhere.

What friend? Klaus continued to question you.

You turned once again, bumping into a broad chest. You look up, eyes coming into contact with Marcel who only held out his hand for your phone.

Hello, Klaus. Marcel smiled while looking down at you, Oh, nothing I just wanted to talk with Y/N, we have some things to discuss.

You frowned, not being able to hear what Klaus was saying. You stepped backwards slowly deciding that it wasnt a good idea to be here. You spin on your heels, starting to run but a pair of hands grab you and pull you backwards. You gasp in shock and try and scream but Marcel covered your mouth with his hand.

Alright Klaus, as you wish. Bye now. Marcel laughed as he hung up and threw the phone across the wall. He rolled his eyes and threw you forwards. You wouldnt have fallen if it wasnt for a table leg tripping you up. You groaned as you sat up, seeing that your knee was bleeding.

What do you want from me? You ask, looking up at him, keeping eye contact as you got on your feet.

Nothing. Im trying to save you. Leave Klaus before he breaks your heart like every other girl he's played. Marcel replied.

You tilted your head, What? Klaushe wouldnt break my heart

Marcel just laughed, Klaus isnt capable of love. Everything he touches, he destroys, so save yourself and leave him now. He doesnt love you, Y/N. Has he ever told you he loves you? No.

You thought about it for a second. Klaus has never said the three words but you were always sure he loved you. Marcel was only making you question it, I dont believe you, Klaus does love me. You have no right to tell me otherwise.

Marcel rolled his eyes, Youre right, - Before he could finish his sentence he was thrown across the room by the one and only, Klaus Mikaelson.

Marcel growled and got up, I wont let you destroy her too, Klaus. Ive watched you destroy every one of my friends. I wont let her be one of your victims too. He growled and rushed over at Klaus.

Klaus growled, his blue eyes turning into an amber yellow, baring his fangs throwing Marcel onto the ground, Dont you dare touch her again, I will make sure you regret it.

You stood, frozen and silent shocked at the scene in front of you. Marcel was Klaus son, his best friend. They were fighting because of you. This shouldnt be happening. You watched Klaus, as he grabbed Marcels neck and snapped it so that he was temporarily dead. You took a deep breath to calm yourself. You found yourself walking over to Klaus, with only millimetres between you. You reached up, and caressed his face, running your thumbs over the veins under his eyes. The deep blue eyes were completely gone, the Klaus Mikaelson you were used to seeing disguised with this hybrid side of him. He was dangerous, and you knew that so why in Gods name, were you hopelessly in love with him? Most people would be scared of this of Klaus, but you werent. You were falling more in love with him by the second.

He doesnt love you, Y/N. Has he ever told you he loves you?

Marcels voice rang inside your head. What if he didnt? What if Marcel was right in what he said? You shook the thought out of your head, and looked up at Klaus.