THIRTY / DAMON SALVATORE

I stepped out of the car outside of Whitmore College where I saw my cousin Bonnie Bennett waiting for me. I instantly dropped my bags and ran up to hug her.

Ive missed you so much I heard her say as she squeezed me tight.

When we pulled apart she grabbed my bags and dragged me into her dorm where Elena and Caroline were waiting. As soon as we stepped into the dorm, I was engulfed in a hug by both girls, all of us screaming.

When we all pulled apart, Bonnie thrust my bag into my arms.

Right, get changed, were all going to Stefans for the weekend.

I havent seen Stefan in ages! How is he?

Alright, hes just getting over a ripper binge but hes slowly getting there, Caroline said.

And it looks like youre finally going to meet Damon. Elena piped in.

I had always been intrigued by the mysterious Damon Salvatore. I never had the chance to meet him because every time I was in town, he wasnt. I couldnt wait to meet him.

When we pulled up in front of the Salvatore Boarding House, I ran up to the front door where I started to bang on the door, waiting for it to open. After a while, Stefan opened the door and I jumped into his arms to hug him and he hugged me back straight away.

Woah, Ive missed you too, he chuckled, putting me down.

Its been too long! I said, grinning at him.

I was so lost in catching up with Stefan that I hadnt realised a presence behind me.

And who might you be? An unfamiliar voice came, making me jump and turn around so I was facing the voice. The person in front of me was the most attractive guy Id ever seen. He had raven black hair and eyes that looked like they were staring into my soul.

(Y/N), I said cautiously.

Im Damon, he replied, bending down to kiss my hand.

Just as I was about to speak, Bonnie interrupted, glaring at Damon, Dont you dare try anything, shes my little cousin. At the mention of me being related to Bonnie, Damons eyes glittered as he stared at me.

Another Bennett, you a witch too?

No, the gene skipped me.

Well your looks could probably work some magic, he said, winking at me, making me blush and giggle.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I had been hanging around Damon a lot over the past two months. We were constantly flirting but I kept leaving him hanging until one day when I tried to leave the kitchen where he pinned me against the counter.

What are you doing? He said next to my ear, making my hair stand on end.

Nothing, I replied cheekily.

Oh, we both know how wrong you are baby girl, he said, pushing his hips against mine so I felt his bulge, making me moan slightly.

So what do we say? Are we finally ready to take this upstairs, he whispered against my lips.

I let out a shaky breath and nodded before he crashed his lips onto mine and sped us upstairs.

As he laid me on his bed, he crawled down my body, taking my dress off as he went. When he crawled back up to reconnect our lips, I pulled his top off and before I knew it, he was lining his cock up to my entrance.

You ready? He asked as he met my eyes.

Im ready, I said, sitting up to kiss him as he thrust into me. He started a fast pace that took my breath away.

You okay? He asked, gently pushing a strand of hair out of my face, his voice sounding slightly out of breath.

Yeah, I said in a breathy moan, Damon, please, Im so close, please dont stop.

Oh, I dont plan on stopping anytime soon baby, he said as he slid his hand down my body to rub my clit until I felt myself tighten and the coil in my stomach snapped as I came around his cock and he followed shortly after.

When we were both laying in bed, catching our breath, Damon rolled over to face me and ran a finger along my cheek.

(Y/N), I think Im in love with you.

I looked at him in shock before smiling and pressing a kiss to his lips.

I think Im in love with you too.

Damon grinned at me and rolled me back over so I was underneath him again and planted kisses down my neck.

You want to go again? I asked, giggling softly.

I told you I wasnt going to stop anytime soon.