THIRTY-EIGHT / ELIJAH MIKAELSON

Your boyfriend of two years appears at the door. You nervously twiddle with your thumbs as he leans against the door frame. "So, Y/N." he asks casually, suit impeccable and eyes shining. "Ready, birthday girl?"

Your lips quirk into a smile. "You can come in, bloodsucker." you giggled.

He smirked, stepping over the doorframe and pushing you against the wall. "Loving the new house." he complimented, staring at the white walls and bare rooms. You rolled your eyes, giggling loudly when he began sucking on your neck. You held back a moan, digging your hand into his shoulders.

"Elijah," you warned. "Dinner."

He rolled his eyes, "Of course, we must get to that wretched dinner before we really celebrate your birthday." You went crimson, hiding your face in his chest.

"After you." he grinned.

~

Rebekah was quickly at the door, greeting you. "Y/N! Happy Birthday!" she grinned, ushering you in. You coughed awkwardly, seeing Klaus at the head of the table, feeding off a scantily-clad waitress. He tossed her away, wiping his mouth.

"If it isn't the birthday girl!" he cheered, eyes twinkling. "Elijah's little pet human."

Elijah stiffened next to you, pulling you behind him. "Nikalus, if you have something to say, by all means, say it." he challenged.

You swallowed, you knew Klaus was unhappy about your relationship. It just didn't bother you until now. Kol glanced back and forth, kicking his legs up on the table. Rebekah hissed, finally joining Klaus and Kol at the long table. "Put your feet on the table and I'll chop them off."

He rolled his eyes, standing up and striding towards you. "Y/N!" he threw his arms out, embracing you and kissing your hand with a smirk. "You look sexy as usual."

Elijah sighed, "Let's get this over with."

You cracked a smile, "When you marry the man, you marry his family." you joked. Your eyes widened at what you said. "I-I mean, not that we're married. No, uh, we're not! I mean, not that I don't want to! Just-"

Elijah smiled widely, "I understand." he laughed. "Shall we begin the evening?"

~

Klaus pushed his plate away. "So, when are you going to turn Y/N?"

You choked on your chicken, watching Elijah growl. "Niklaus, you worry about Caroline, or Cami, or Hayley- Or whoever captures your attention these days. I'll worry about Y/N, hm?"

Klaus shrugged, "I mean, she's gonna grow old one day, might as well turn her while she's fresh."

Elijah growled loudly, abruptly standing up. He left the room, using his vampire speed to whisk up the stairs. Rebekah frowned, "I could've sworn this dinner was for Y/N? If you wanted to bitch, you could've just sent an email, Nik."

Kol coughed, "I have business to attend to, goodbye." he smiled awkwardly and left.

You smiled at Klaus, "Lovely dinner."

~

You found Elijah reading a magazine in his room. He looked up, folding the magazine. "I apologize for this evening. Niklaus, he's just-"

You darted towards him, kissing him on the lips. He grinned against you, licking your bottom lip. His hands gripped your ass, holding you into him. Your mouth parted, moaning into his mouth when his tongue explored your mouth. You grinded into his lap, winding your hands around his neck. You broke away, pressing your forehead to his. "Elijah," you breathed.

A cough interrupted the intimate moment. Kol stood at the doorway, hands shoved into his pockets. "Elijah, have you seen my magazine." he smirked.

Elijah cocked his head to the side. "Yes, I'm afraid it was standing innocently on my bed this morning. Is it the one with detailed pictures?"

Kol smirked again. "Yes, the porn one."

You gasped, still on Elijah's lap. And found the magazine Elijah had been reading folded behind him. You flipped through it, dramatically gagging at the pictures of nude women spreading their legs and pushing up their breasts. "Gross!" you squealed, tossing it to Kol.

He saluted, "You can get back to whatever you were doing."

Elijah slammed the door, pushing you onto the bed, "Well, happy birthday, Y/N." he purred, removing his suit jacket. Your breathing spiked erratically.

He was going to slow, teasing you on purpose. You yanked his pants down, removing his boxers, and hissing when ran his tongue along your neck. You were panting, digging your fingers into his soft hair. He groaned, tearing through your clothes. You whimpered and clawed at his back when he dug his teeth into you. He slowly fed on you, watching you. Without warning he pulled his blood-stained mouth away from your neck. His hands tugged at your panties, throwing them to the floor. "Beautiful." he murmured, dragging his hand along your slick core.

You moaned out, bucking your hips and begging for more. "Elijah! I want yo- Oh my gosh!" He had shoved two fingers into your hot, wet cunt. "Ah, fuck! Elijah!" you moaned out, bucking against him. He curled his fingers inside you, smirking when you screamed coming undone.

"Do you love it when I fuck you?" he murmured against her neck. "Do you love being my little slut?"

Your breaths came out in pants. "Do you want to sit on my face?" he purred.

You grinned, lowering yourself onto him, hissing when he kitten licked your clit. He sucked harshly at the sensitive bud of nerves. You tangled your fingers into his soft hair, pulling at it everytime he licked. Without warning he shoved his tongue inside you, groaning when you pulled at his hair to control yourself. It was too much for you, the pleasure. You rode his tongue, swiveling your hips to gain the most from the mind-blowing pleasure.

His tongue didn't stop moving until you came, screaming and moaning for Elijah. He greedily took everything you gave him. You climbed off his face, staring at the mess you made. "Sorry." you blushed, hiding your face in his chest.

He cocked his head, climbing over you and positioning his member at your cunt. "I'm not done, Y/N. What kind of birthday sex would this be without my big cock filling you up?"

You moaned when he teased your slit, running his cock along you. "I want your big cock filling me up, and making me cum. I want it, Elijah! I want it!"

"As you wish, birthday girl." he shoved himself into you, hissing when you clenched around him. "You're such a dirty slut, so hungry for my huge cock." he shouted, thrusting into you over and over.

"Yes, yes! I'm so hungry for your thick cock! Pound into me! Destroy my pussy!"

"Do you like my original cock?!" his hands were holding your hips down roughly, sure to leave a bruise. "Do you like my big, original cock pounding into your cunt, you little slut?"

"Yes, I love it! I love it!"

You bucked your hips against his, swiveling your hips again to get the most out of your orgasm. He shot his hot seed into you, moaning as he did so. He smirked at you, pulling you into his chest as he laid beside you. "Round two?" he grinned.

"I'm tired." you pouted.

"Well, that won't be a problem."