PART EIGHT / KAI PARKER

"Thanks for drooling on my Sunday best." Kai said as my eyes fluttered open. I licked my lips and balled my fists in his grey tee shirt. I was tucked under his armpit like he was a mama bird and I loved it. His armpit smelled like cinnamon and I pretended to fall asleep again since I noticed we were crammed on my twin bed like we hadn't been in months. "Hey, I gotta go in like five minutes." He patted his hand over my arm. "Why?" I half whined, I didn't want to seem uncool since he was the coolest person in the world and I knew he had all his villain stuff to do. And how could he parade around not caring that I was so desperate for his attention. I couldn't stop thinking about how we'd reunite after he finally came to visit me. I sat up, looking around. Outside the window the sun had set, an afterglow of pink and purple softly made way for darkness. Kai was wearing plaid pajama bottoms, a bowl of chopped fruits in between his legs. The tv was on and my whole room was clear of any dirty laundry or half assed art project I gave up on when Kai left. "Did you clean my room?" I blushed. He smiled, pulling my hair away from my face in admiration with one of his hands. "Well it's the least I could do after we absolutely destroyed it last night." He bit his lip and I clenched my jaw to keep from smiling. "Well thanks anyways." I sighed. "Can you give me a minute and I can walk you to your car?" I suggested. He smiled and agreed. I hurried, brushing my teeth and my hair, changing my clothes as quickly as I could. I almost fell tit first when I came out of the bathroom and thankfully Kai was distracted with counting the seeds on a strawberry. He had already changed too and I couldn't help but get shifty. "Alrighty." I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans, I grabbed his hand and I gasped as he pulled me in and kissed me unexpectedly. My hands immediately ran up to his face. I liked feeling his teeth with my tongue, everything about him was so perfect and he smiled, his hands running underneath my shirt. I shivered, letting out a nervous giggle as my mouth meshed to his. "Oh my." I said softly as he fell back on the bed, his eyes smirking. "Could you spare a few minutes, Kai?" I smiled, straddling him. "Let's make it quick, honey." He breathed out as I humped him over jeans. I blushed, pulling his shirt away, resuming our heated kiss with swelling heat in my thighs. I loved the feel of his bare skin, arms wrapped around me. He rolled over on me, his cold necklace dangling over my lips. "Kai!" I gasped as he ripped away my pants, kneeling down on the floor and pulling me farther into him so that I could feel his breath looming over me. I didn't want to rush him but the word please in capital letters was biting at my tongue. I squirmed as he kissed my inner thighs, avoiding contact in the place I needed him most. "Kai." I whined, unsatisfied. "You're my little fruitbowl." He laughed. He finally pressed his mouth against the sensitive flesh, pushing his tongue against my clit, he mumbled laughter on me, watching my face contort in wicked pleasure as he gripped his hands on my hips. His breaths became shallow, his hot tongue withdrew. He pressed sloppy kisses up as his necklace followed, leaving a trail of shivers. Kai rid himself of his pants before I could blush and I did anyway as he focused on teasing my aching pussy with his penis. I was sweating already, my hands clawing at my stupid bed sheets. "I can't take it, Kai, just fuck me already." I swallowed dryly. He obliged and pushed into me, gently as he could. "Sweet baby ---" I moaned, falling back, relaxing my tensed muscled as he let out a raw moan. "Kai." I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in so I could give him rewarding kisses as every stroke of his dick inside me brought me closer to an orgasm. He held me close, his small moans in exasperation trembling in my ear. I held my breath, the knot in my stomach clenched. I let the tension of an orgasm cloud my eyes in blurry white and he followed after, collapsing beside me. After almost falling asleep in his delicate touches I recollected myself from cloud nine and wobbled up to fix myself. I walked Kai to his car screaming ai carumba in my head. "I'm going to miss you, my dear. So much for five minutes, eh?"