FOURTY-FOUR / REBEKAH MIKAELSON

It was the annual party in the French Quarter. Knowing the Mikaelsons and Marcel for as long as you have, this was pretty tame for the usual extravaganza they usually pulled.

But still nevertheless packed and trashy.

You were waiting in the hall of your bedrooms waiting for your girlfriend Rebekah to come out. She wanted to be fashionably late, as always.

You whistle softly when you see her step out of her bedroom revealing herself to you. She was wearing a deep red, almost maroon, lacy dress with a slit on both legs. It had low v-cut for the neckline and red heels to match.

The matching daylight ring she got the two of you for your anniversary was on her finger. Her beautiful blonde locks were in their usual curls. But she was still beautiful.

Gorgeous as always Ms. Mikaelson. you say, extending your arm out for her to take.

She smiles at you softly, a sultry feel to it, Thank you Ms. Y/L/N. I definitely return that compliment to you.

Throughout the night you watched as your girlfriend flirted shamelessly with Marcel. You always knew about their history, you were there to experience some of it. She chose you at the end of the day.

But you could not stand watching her laugh at his boring jokes, Little trouble in paradise? you hear Klauss voice come up next to you.

You give him a side glance as he stares at you with a shit-eating grin, Nothing that I cant handle.

His face contorts into disgust quickly, Y/N, I do not need to hear what youre going to do to my sister.

Mmm, get your mind out of the gutter Niklaus. You shouldnt even be thinking about that in the first place, you say, placing your glass onto the table next to you, Now if you excuse me.

You wink at him before making your way to your girlfriend. When she sees you, you know recognized the look in her eyes. She stood straight up, eyeing you coyly.

Marcel, lovely party as always. If you dont mind Id like to steal my girlfriend from off your hands. you say in a bitchy tone.

He put on his own smile that you know he learned from Klaus, Oh be my guest. Have fun. Ill make sure to blast the music even louder. he teases and you roll your eyes.

You place your hand on Rebekahs lower back as the two of you walked back to the house. She had closed the bedroom door behind the two of you and you walked back over to her, slamming her into the wall.

Both of you stare at each other, knowing whats about to come next.

Youve been a very naughty girl tonight, Rebekah. you whisper in her ear and you could feel her shutter at your hot breath.

She instantly responded by crashing her lips against yours. You waste no time in getting your hands on her, roughly rubbing your hands over her exposed skin. Rebekah, on the other hand, was playing innocent.

Whats wrong? she asks, battering her eyelashes at you.

Thats when you knew. She had this set up the entire time. To get under your skin and make you feel uneasy.

Im sorry if I get protective. I need Marcel to get the message. you say in between gritted teeth, lust looming in your eyes.

What message sweetie? she shoots back, looking at your lips and back to your eyes.

She bites her lip still looking at you with the innocent smile on her face, You know Im yours and you are mine.

You teasingly kiss her lips after each word until she couldnt take it any longer. She used her vamp-speed to get you trapped between her and the door. Right where she once was.

But you did not hesitate to flip it back to the original position. Clicking your tongue to the roof of your mouth, Tsk Tsk. Youre not in charge tonight, love. So youre gonna listen to what I have to say. Do we understand?

A light moan left her mouth, her imagination running wild, Yes.

Your dress, off.

She quickly shimmied out of the dress and let it sink to a puddle on the floor in front of you. You carried her with ease as she wrapped her legs around you waist. Laying her down on the bed, being as gentle as possible.

You begin to kiss your way down her body. Nipping at her neck softly, little red marks appearing on her pale neck. Grabbing the hem of your dress, you quickly pull it over your head.

Immediately going back to leaving little marks all over her body. As you were getting closer and closer to where she needed you most, you took your time. Leaving soft kisses on her left thigh.

When you switch over to the right thigh, you blow a cool breeze onto her beautiful centre. Which ended up in her bucking her hips towards you in need of your touch.

Patience is a virtue Ms. Mikaelson.

Y/N, please. she pleaded when you went back to kissing her thigh, nipping ever so slightly.

You grab her underwear in between your teeth, slowly pulling it off of her legs by your teeth. Never breaking eye contact as you pull it. She let out a small groan at the sight.

And you quickly placed your head back to her dripping wet core. Your tongue lapping around her clit, sucking at it harshly. A gasp erupts from out of her mouth as her hand quickly moves to your hair.

She pushes you deeper into her core. You decided to have a little more fun, smirking to yourself softly. Taking your fingers, you lightly slip one in, but quickly remove it.

I swear to God, if you dont fucking touch me, Ill do it myself! she threatens, getting impatient with your teasing.

You cut her off immediately, throwing two fingers inside of her, going as deep as you can. A loud moan filled the bedroom as her back arched ever so slightly.

Are you okay? you ask, softly.

She smiles at your words, the regular phrase you use every time you guys are intimate together, Yeah Im okay. It feels really good. she says, brushing the hair out of your face.

Okay good.

She wrapped one hand in your hair, pulling you as close to her as possible. The two of you kissing each other deeply, tongues roaming around, fighting for dominance.

Your other hand moved all the way back down to her core, shoving two fingers back in. You wiggle your fingers around deep inside of her.

Youre hitting my spot... Rebekah moans out, breathless, Shit Y/N! That feels so fucking good!

You continued to move your fingers inside of you. Each thrust was met with a beautiful moan escaping her lips.

After a little bit, she reached her high and you collapsed down next to her. Rebekah turned on her side to face you, breathless and her pale face was flushed.

Im yours, you know that right? she says, cupping your cheek.

Instantly leaning into her touch, I know. Im so into you, it hurts.

Well we have been dating for almost six years, I hope youre very into me. she jokes and you laugh softly.

Always and forever, my love.