PART FIVE / KAI PARKER

His hands grip my face firmly as his lips slam into mine heatedly. My eyes flutter closed and my hands fist the gray material covering his abdomen. One of his hands move to the back of my neck to make sure that my lips stay firmly pressed to his. As if I would ever break this feeling.

I hum into his lips which causes his other hand to move to my waist and grab me roughly. His fingers press in so deeply that it starts to hurt. But it's a good kind of hurt. He begins forcing me back towards the bed hurriedly, and my feet get tangled in his causing us to fall onto it.

My back hits the mattress and his lips detach briefly to chuckle. The seductiveness of that laugh makes the warmth in my core only grow rapidly. He falls on top of me, a hand helping him hover just over me so that his full weight isn't crushing me. His knees rest between my legs and he slightly pushes forward as he reattached his lips.

I involuntarily whine at the contact and he takes that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Immediately my tongue reacts, dancing and fighting with his and surprisingly I won. I force my tongue into his mouth hungrily and pull him down onto me further by the back of his neck.

He takes the hand not holding him up and slides it under my shirt. The feelings of his hand are contradicting because when his skin touches mine, I'm exploding with passion and fire. But, the cold bands of the rings he wears shock my nerves and cause a tingling anticipation.

The further up his hand goes, the more aroused I become and I can't help but run my hand through his hair and tug at the roots. He lets out a low groan before smirking into the kiss. The kiss has no intimacy to it. It's just lips and teeth and tongue and it makes me feel alive.

He abruptly leans back onto his knees and pulls me into a sitting position. "Your shirt has to go," he demands as his eyes openly rake over my chest.

"Mm. Yours first," I hum as I run my hands along the hem of his shirt. Then I push the material up and he lifts his arms to assist so I can pull it fully over his head. I toss it to the side as I admire his defined muscles. My eyes wander down to the dark trail under his bellybutton and I bite my lip.

Before I can reach out and run my hands along his skin, he takes my shirt by the hem and pulls it over my head harshly. My hair falls messily around my shoulders as he looks me over. Normally, I'd be self-conscious about being naked in front of someone for the first time.

But, I'm so electrified that I can't think about anything except for him to keep touching me. He places a hand on my shoulder and pushes me back down onto the bed. His lips immediately resume what they were doing as his hand wanders along my exposed skin.

His warm hands cup one of my breasts and I let out a light moan, encouraging him to go on. He kneads it soothingly while he moves his lips along my jawbone. My hands roam over his toned abdomen before moving around to his back and digging in. He moans into my ear as my nails break the surface of his heated skin.

My skin is getting more and more sensitive as he licks his thumb and forefinger before beginning to massage the sensitive peak of my nipple. I buck my hips up voluntarily, desperately needing friction to accompany the rest of these sensations. He obliges and pushes forward again, creating the feeling I desire.

His tongue traces the shell of my ear before sucking on the lobe and I let out a mix between a moan and a whine. I feel his lips smirk against my neck as he begins to suck a bruise into the soft flesh above my collarbone. I'm getting so impatient with all his teasing that I slide one hand down to palm him over his jeans.

He moans but grabs my wrist roughly. "Now, now. There'll be time for that later. For now, be a good girl," he commands me and some flip switches inside me.