THIRTY-ONE / DAMON SALVATORE

I had been sat at my desk for the past five hours doing work, running off of Redbull and crisps. I had gotten to the stage where I could no longer concentrate on the words that were written in front of me. I leaned back in my chair, stretched, took my glasses off and squeezed my eyes tight before placing them back on my head and leaned forward to carry on with my work. Not long after that, I heard a light tap on the door.

Come in, I called out, not looking away from my work.

Hey, Damons voice came from behind me, youve been here all day baby, take a break.

I cant, my deadline is in two days time and I need to get a good grade on this, I said, still not looking up.

(Y/N), this isnt healthy, youre going to make yourself ill if you keep this up. Besides, I can always compel you a good grade, I could hear the smirk in his voice and I turned around to face him.

Not funny, I said blankly before turning back. I then felt him standing directly behind me and his hands were on my shoulders.

Damon, I warned as I pushed his hands from my shoulders only for him to place them straight back and started to rub them up and down my arms.

Come on, (Y/N), just a little break, relax for a little while and then you can get back to it, he said as he lowered his mouth to my neck and began to plant little kisses along my skin.

I wish I could but this has to be done, I said as he turned my chair around.

Like you said, you have two days and by the looks of it, youre almost done, come on, I could help you relax, he said seductively before latching his lips onto my neck, knowing that Im a sucker for it.

Damon, thats not fair, I whined, trying to hold back my moan as he continued laying kisses on my neck.

Im just trying to get you to relax baby, he whispered into my ear as I slowly gave into him.

Thats my girl, he said softly as I leaned into him and allowed him to pick me up and carry me towards his bedroom where he gently laid me down on the bed and he started to slowly move down my body as I tried to pull his top off.

Patience baby, he said, gently pulling my hands away and lifting them above my head.

But I want you, I begged, trying to free my wrists from his grasp, gaining very little from it.

I said that I was going to help you relax, now will you please let me continue, he asked, pulling a very overexaggerated serious face, making me giggle and I nodded at him.

He didnt say a word, he just lifted my top up until he reached my bra and kissed up my stomach before pulling both my bra and top off and moving down to the waistband of my jeans. The kiss he placed on the patch of skin above the waistband made me arch my back and I could feel his smirk against my skin as he used his teeth to unbutton, unzip and pull down my jeans and panties at the same time. I then felt something warm and wet run along my core. I tried to buck my hips again and he pinned them down with his arm and used the other to push two fingers into me.

Damon, please, I begged, feeling myself near the edge.

Nope! He completely pulled away, causing me to whine for him to come back.

Why! Please, Damon, Im so close!

I intend to make sure that you are completely relaxed and that means that you dont get to cum yet.

I groaned and threw my head back down on the bed as Damon took off his top and jeans, showing that he wasnt wearing any underwear before he stalked over to me, lust clear in his eyes. He crawled back up my body and pressed a languid kiss to my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth as I felt his cock prod at my entrance. The kiss was messy and passionate and I loved every second of it. When he decided that I was distracted enough, he pushed into me with one clean, hard thrust, making me cry out and bury my head in his neck as he continuously pushed into me with slow, hard thrusts.

Damon!

What do you want baby girl?

Faster, please, I gasped as he immediately sped up until he was violently pounding into me.

Im so close!

Come on baby, he said, rubbing my clit as he came inside me and I followed shortly after.

When we had cleaned up, we were curled up on Damons bed, listening to each other breathe.

Still want to get on with your work?

Not tonight, I said, rolling over until I was laying fully on top of him, round two?

And you were the one who tried to say no to round one, he chuckled, rolling me over until I was underneath him once more.