TWENTY-EIGHT / DAMON SALVATORE

Fuck you! You screamed at your boyfriend.

Why are you mad at me? I wasnt the one who was flirting with Kai- the-evil-heretic-Parker, Damon glared at you.

You think I was flirting with him? You scoffed.

Well, yeah! Touching his arm, laughing at his jokes. If I didnt know any better, Id think youd want him in bed.

You let out a sour laugh. You couldnt believe what he was saying.

You realize that I was touching his arm and flirting with him because I have to get him to give us the Ascendent, right? Without me telling him how cute he is, which he isnt, he wouldnt have let me borrow it. Plus, youre always flirting with Elena or Katherine, you spat.

I do not! Damon defended himself. Really? Oh, Elena, you look so nice. Oh, Katherine, you did something with your hair!. Oh, Elena, the sex was great with you! You mocked Damon.

I have never said the last sentence, Damon said.

Hah! You just admitted to flirting with them! And you probably did, I just didnt hear, you said. Your voice cracked, the memories of hearing him say those things to them replayed in your head.

I dont want to have sex with Elena! Not anymore, Im with you, Damon said.

But if you weren't with me you'd have sex with her, right?

I mean, yeah, Damon said without thinking.

You scoffed again, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. Youre a fucking dick. I hope you have fun fucking Elena! You stormed out of Damons bedroom and ran downstairs.

Damon looked at you with wide eyes, realizing what he said was wrong.

Y/n, wait! He said and used his vamp speed to go downstairs, but he was met with just Stefan and Bonnie downstairs. No Y/n in sight.

Youre a real asshole, Stefan said.

Damon glared at his brother. Shut up.

Why did you say that stuff to her? Bonnie asked.

Damon looked at her, trying to find an answer. I dont know. I was just trying to be honest.

Were you being honest or just being a dick? Stefan asked.

Damon thought for a few minutes. He sighed and sat down in a chair. I was just being a dick. I mean, she knows I love her more than Elena. Elena tried to kiss me the other day, but I pushed her off and told her I loved Y/n. I dont want to have sex with Elena, I want to have sex with her. And I dont try to flirt with Katherine or Elena, its just a part of me. Im really flirtatious, I can't help it. Y/n has gotta know that.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, Yes, you can help it. Especially if you want to keep Y/n, you gotta stay loyal and not flirt. Even if its a part of you. She held up quotes with her fingers. And she may not know that. You and Elena broke up not too long before you and Y/n got together.

I can do that, Damon nodded. I cant lose her, guys. God, why am I such a douche!

Because thats you. But you can change that. Just show her how much you love her. Showing instead of telling is the best thing. Just remind her that even though she came shortly after Elena, shes the real love of your life, Bonnie smiled.

Bonnie was right. You were the love of Damons life. He thought Elena was, but Elena was just a void to fill for Katherine. Once you two started dating, Katherine and Elena werent even in his mind anymore. It was all you, 27/4, and he loved it. Okay. What do I do? Damon asked.