FIFTEY-SIX / STEFAN SALVATORE

You and Stefan had been dating for almost two years now. He was an amazing partner to have in life an you loved him with all your heart. So did he.

Stefan was never the jealous type. Both him and you knew that you loved him. But there were sometimes when someone would try to make advances on you, Stefan had to remind you that you belonged to him. And his way would not make you forget that for a long time. But it happened in only rare cases. Like this day.

Caroline was forcing you and Stefan to com to the school party in the woods. Both you and Stefan didn't want to go and stay home and cuddle on his bed. But then Caroline would nag you with hundreds of questions and you didn't want that.

At the party, Elena was blabbing to Stefan about Damon, as usual. You were with Bonnie, Caroline and your other schoolmates who were catching up with you. Stefan was watching you as h was pretending to listen to Elena's rants. Seeing you smile, made him smile too.

Suddenly a hand, which belonged to Tyler Lockwood, wrapped itself around your shoulders. "Tyler! Hey! How are you?" you beamed at him.

"Now that you're here, I'm better," he flirted. You rolled your eyes annoyed at his obvious flirting and put his hand away.

Unbeknownst to you, Stefan was watching the whole scene unfold. It made his blood boil to see Tyler flirting with you. Not that he didn't trust you but sometimes everyone needed to b reminded that you belonged to him. If he could, Stefan would fuck you hard and make Tyler watch. But being the gentleman he is, Stefan chose to keep his thoughts to himself.

"Hey Y/N, can i talk to you for a second?" Stefan asked making his way towards you. "Sure, yeah." you smiled at him. He grabbed your hand rather harshly and made his way towards his car. You were growing suspicious of his wierd behaviour but chose not to say anything.

Opening the back door of his car he told you to get in. You obeyed and he got in shortly after. He placed you in his lap in a sleeping position and your back was facing him. "Stefan, what the hell?!" you shrieked. "You needed to be reminded who you belong to Y/N," he said monotonously.

He pulled your shorts and your panties at the same time, also proceeding to rip off your shirt single handedly. Being a vampire definitely had its perks. He then proceeded to unclip your bra leaving you nude on his lap. "Count" he commanded.

"One" you whimpered as a harsh slap landed on your butt. Stefan's fingers were grazing your wet folds. He slapped your butt again, and slowly slid in two fingers inside you. "T-two" you moaned. "Me spanking you makes you wet huh?" he said curling his fingers on your g-spot, adding another finger inside you. You moaned in response, not being able to form any words as your eyes rolled at the back of your head.

He kept spanking you and fingering you at the same time. By twenty spanks, you were already a moaning mess and had came twice around his fingers. He stopped moving his fingers so you instinctively started rocking yourself on them. "Pushing back against my fingers already? How pathetic." he teased. You opened your mouth to reply but no words came out.

Stefan lifted you and made you sit on his lap as he undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He shoved down is boxers and his hard cock easily made its way into your vagina and you moaned as your head was buried in his shoulders. He placed his hand on your hips and you started moving up and down as he groaned feeling your walls clench against him.

He kept pounding into you as your sweet moans filled his ears. He attached his lips to your neck, sucking and biting, drawing blood to the surface. You were getting close and he sensed that. "You wanna cum Y/N?" "Please Stefan!" you yelped. "Not yet." He continued his assault and then said "Who do you belong to?" You were too hung up on the bliss feeling but still managed to answer a "You. Stefan, I belong to you." "That's right you do. You know maybe I should get you a collar so you don't forget who you belong to." he grunted. The noises he made during sex were a different turn on.

"You want me to let you cum Y/N?" he asked his voice deep in the posession of you. "Yes Stefan please let me cum," you yelped as he was balls deep inside you. "Cum for me Y/N, I wanna see you fall apart." he moaned as he was getting close.

His words triggered your orgasm as you let out a high ptched moan. He captured your lips into a deep kiss as he moaned into your mouth and then came into you, the hot liquid filling you up.

Your chest was heaving up and down as you both rode out your orgasms.

Stefan Salvatore then had the literal audacity to smile innocently at you and then say "I love you," you playfully rolled your eyes as you kissed him and then said "I love you too,"

"Y/N I think I ripped off your shirt," he said. "I- Oh my god Stefan!" You freaked out. Now you would have to wear Stefan's leather jacket and zip it up so that your bra wouldn't show off.

Yep, he definitely owed you a new shirt.