THIRTY-SIX / ELIJAH MIKAELSON

Ever since I met Elijah, he would always be planning surprises or taking me on romantic dates. It's just apart of his charm, he loves spoiling me and making it known that he loves me. I love that he does it even now, after so many years together.

We got married in 998, two years before we were both turned. We hated being turned because we had plans to have children of our own and it was ruined by transitioning into vampires. Clearly, we learnt to live on but we still wish sometimes that we were human. Even if just for a day.

For my one thousand and forty-fifth birthday, he decided to take me to someplace I'd been but never remembered. My birth place, Portofino in Italy.

It's a beautiful little fishing village just on the Italian Riviera coastline, Southeast of Genoa city. It's littered with pastel coloured houses, high end boutiques and seafood restaurants and a small cobbled square overlooking the harbor which is lined with super yachts. Obviously, it was much more natural when I was last year considering its been one thousand years and everything is mainly man made, quite clearly. Still beautiful though.

I woke up listening to the sound of the waves crashing gently just outside of the window, feeling the warm summer breeze of the air hitting me hard, the smell of freshly cooked bread and not forgetting the flashy rays of sun gluing to me, making me feel comforted. I turned a little to realise that this moment I was having was rare, not only was I one year older and in Italy. I am still laid in bed with my husband, which doesn't happen as much as I wanted it too. He's always getting called off by Klaus but today, he was here.

Ill seek you out. Flay you alive. One more word and you wont survive.

I relished in the feeling, backing myself into him as much as possible. Loving the warmth radiating from our naked bodies being pressed together. His muscular arm - that he wasn't laying his head on - wrapped around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer. My hair had fallen to the pillow, leaving my neck exposed which Elijah took advantage of and started to kiss lightly. I smiled widely and closed my eyes again, loving the feeling of his soft lips and stubble brushing against my skin. He moved lower and placed light pecks on my shoulder. As loving as the gesture was, I couldnt help but think of the other, unspeakable things he could be doing with that mouth. My hand that was weaved with his fingers moved behind me and started to stroke Elijah's bare hips. He hummed in content and stroked my stomach, tracing the curve of my hips as he lowered gradually.

And Im not scared; of your stolen power. I see right through any hour.

As I was stroking his hips and he had moved to stroke the smooth skin above my clit, I felt his cock begging to be touched. The tip brushing against the bottom of my thoracic spine. Thoughts turning sinful, I reached my hand towards his unbearable hardness and stroked his large cock. His breaths getting harder, were tickling my neck making me speed up. I moved forward a little to make it easier for me to pleasure him and after a few seconds he took my hand away and moved me against him again. I was confused at first but realised why he did it. It was my birthday, he likes to make me feel good on my birthday. He doesn't let me take care of him.

I wont soothe your pain. I wont ease your strain.

He clutched my hand and brought in front of me, allowing him to close the small gap of space I had made when moving forward. His free hand reached in between us and grabbed his length which he began stroking up and down the warmth between my legs. I was humming in delight when the hand attached to the arm he was laying on, began to stroke my hair. Stretching my smile even more. He finally stopped stroking my clit and situated his large penis at the ingress of my vagina.

Youll be waiting in vain. Ive got nothing for you to gain.

He moved his hand away again and crept the pads of his fingertips up the side of my body until he found and gathered my breast in his hand. As he was toying around with my nipple he suddenly thrusted into me and hit my sweet spot almost instantly.